to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:23 PM
Dreamer
Australia, TAS, Memana
Joined Aug 2004
2,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>Miha<~ View Post
I think everyone is aware of the customer service with most of the chinese, and for that matter usa, european, australian, etc etc hobby suppliers. Personally, I have had a good run with Hobbyking and the such. Guess it comes down to pricing, and out of china with the prices low, one cannot expect the same level of customer service as companies that are operating on much bigger margins.
kaz1104 is online now Find More Posts by kaz1104
Old Aug 14, 2012, 09:42 PM
United Kingdom, England, Addlestone
Joined May 2012
590 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz1104 View Post
I think everyone is aware of the customer service with most of the chinese, and for that matter usa, european, australian, etc etc hobby suppliers. Personally, I have had a good run with Hobbyking and the such. Guess it comes down to pricing, and out of china with the prices low, one cannot expect the same level of customer service as companies that are operating on much bigger margins.
I agree..I have made countless purchases from GLB and never had an issue with them at all, and they have prompty put right the couple of minor mistakes in orders. It seems a lot of people on here like Bashing GLB , but basically it comes down to price and thats what drives most things. If other suppliers cant stand the competition from cheaper suppliers maybe they should look at their own prices and see why there is room in the market place for cheap chinese goods..
And all the moaning on about copies is nonsence, everything in the world gets copied, or we wouldnt have any choice but the one original and the crazy price that would go with it.. GLB.. Dont knock em till youve tried em.
HexaFlexa is offline Find More Posts by HexaFlexa
Last edited by HexaFlexa; Aug 16, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 03:35 PM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,470 Posts
No more in GLB offer
renatoa is offline Find More Posts by renatoa