HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Skywalker14, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2012, 11:25 PM
Newbie,3D Wannabe :)
United States, NJ, Somerset
Joined Feb 2011
109 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
For Sale
Turnigy 9x Version 2,Latest ER9X,Fully Modded(Imax,Eurgle,Flysky) Haptic Feedback Etc

For Sale Modded Turnigy 9X-V2 Price Drop $179 Shipped,Lots Work Went Into This Radio!
Mods Include:
Trainer/Simulator Port Mod(no longer you need to remove module to use as simulator or for training purposes(Note Other 9X Needs The Same Mod In Order To Use It For Training)
Internally Wired Color Coded Ribbon Cable With Male idc Connector Mounted Right Under aluminum Turnigy Logo Below Antenna(Just remove the logo and you have 10 Pin Male IDC Connector Underneath,Simply plug the included programer with 10Pin Female IDC Into The Male And You Ready For Programming)
Turnigy Blue Backlight Display With On/Of Switch
Piezo speaker mod with Haptic Feedback(Radio Vibrates When Trim Tabs Are Centered/Timer Countdown,Model Select,Timer Reset Etc.Piezo tone and Haptic Strength Can Be Adjusted Through ER9x Firmware
Radio Fully Inspected for bad soldering from factory along with pods
2 18650 3200Mah UltraFire Ion Batteries With Balance Port,Voltage Calibrated Using high Quality DVM.NOTE: Li Ion 18650,s Are Not Pictured As Of The Time I Took The Photos They Were In My Workshop Charging But Are Included And Voltage Calibrated.They Are UltraFire 3200Mah 3.7V Each And Will Charge As Typical Lipo To 4.2V Per Cell For 7.4V,They Are Slow Discharge Ions And Will Give You Hours and Hours Of Flight With Out Recharging.Alarm Is Set To 6.4V But You Can Set It As Low As 6V,Personally I Set My Alarm At 6.4V,Also Your TX Can Be Left For A While Before Needing Another Charge Before Use.You Can Charge Them With Any Lipo Charger And Balance them Every Few Charges,Balance Plug Included,Also Leaves you tons of space inside Battery Compartment For Future Mods Or To Store Your Programmer
Latest Version Of ER9X Firmware Loaded ER9X-r762 V1.5655-erez Date 05/14/12
CD With Drivers for USBasp Programmer For All Versions Of Windows eePe Software,Latest Version Of ER9X ,PDF Tutorial On How To Flash In eePe,ER9X Manual,Stock Firmware Manual,TH9x Manual,Companion 9x
Ratcheting Throttle Mod(Easly reversable)
USB Extension Cable(even though the ribbon is plenty long,sometimes plugging programmer directly to the PC can be damaged if you accidentally lean on it or whatever case might be.Extension cable is not necessary to program the radio but its recommended.
Programer is External there for no need to open battery compartment,no visible holes cut out for programer connection.
Radio Comes With 2x 8ch V2 Receivers in FHSS (frequency Hopping Full Range Receivers,Both Are Brand New However one Came With Damaged Case(it is fixed but there is some CA glue residue.The other one is Mint In the Package
Receivers Are Pre-Bound to the Radio

If Yo Need any additional mods please let me know before shipping

I have Few More Radios Ready For Modding,If Anyone Is Intrested Please Pm Me With Mods You Want.Radio Has Been Fully Tested And Works 100%
Right Under The Power Switch i Melted Just A Slight Section Of Plastic By Accident With Soldering Iron,Look At The Pics Carefully,Nothing Noticable.
RADIO IS AMAZING WITH THE MODS AND Specially with ER9X!
Cant Not Buy Better Radio With More Features And Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Full Range System That Is Totally Re Programmable.There Are Other Versions Of ER9x For Diffrent Purposes Which Can Be Flashed With An Ease,Just Search Google For Available Firmware.
Price Drop $179 Shipped To Lower 48,Paypal Only
Skywalker14 is offline Find More Posts by Skywalker14
Last edited by Skywalker14; Jun 04, 2012 at 11:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2012, 11:37 PM
United States, AZ, Scottsdale
Joined Jan 2012
37 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
pm'd
ChiWiAzPilot is offline Find More Posts by ChiWiAzPilot
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:02 PM
Newbie,3D Wannabe :)
United States, NJ, Somerset
Joined Feb 2011
109 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Pm replied
Skywalker14 is offline Find More Posts by Skywalker14
Old Jun 07, 2013, 02:49 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jan 2013
441 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Can I get a special order?

I'd like to buy one with the APM 6 position switch added to it....I'll provide the switch if needs be...Let me know. Nice work otherwise.
Asia Tech Drones is offline Find More Posts by Asia Tech Drones
Old Jun 20, 2013, 08:13 AM
Joined Jun 2013
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
i am interested Ron 909-231-0211
DJRon is offline Find More Posts by DJRon
Old Jun 23, 2013, 07:44 PM
ARMY ATC (93C)
United States, TX, McKinney
Joined Jan 2005
1,114 Posts
Trader Rating: 136
DJRon, you must have a lot of planes. I see you have PM'd your number on a lot of RCG TX's. interesting. Do you know the seller maybe?
mjbennett9 is offline Find More Posts by mjbennett9
Old Jun 23, 2013, 07:45 PM
ARMY ATC (93C)
United States, TX, McKinney
Joined Jan 2005
1,114 Posts
Trader Rating: 136
OP, would you consider $100 shipped (going rate)? at almost $200, me/others would just wait for the FRSKY Taranis to come out with all these features and more.
mjbennett9 is offline Find More Posts by mjbennett9