Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Broose27, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2012, 08:37 PM
Late starter
Swan Hill, Victoria
Joined Jan 2010
167 Posts
Discussion
Updated hangar list

More as an easy to refer list for me, here are the items rapidly filling up my shed at the expense of space for kids' bikes and camping gear. Updated July 2012:

Electrafun XP - my first rc plane. A lot of fun in the early days (January 2010!). Will soup it up a bit for my son to have a crack when he gets a bit older.

Art Tech Cessna 182 1000mm electric, semi-retired.

Art Tech/Hobbyking F4U Corsair 1000mm electric, uses same lipo's. Used for training - been repaired that many times but a great little plane.

Thunder Tiger Easy 40 Trainer, now with ASP 52 engine. My modified trainer - bigger motor, bigger tank, up to 20 minute flight times swinging a big prop with not much clearance to make me nail those landings!

Skyartec T-34 Mentor 880mm electric, great little plane, semi-retired.

Parkzone UMicro SU-26 tiny little acro plane, good for end of the day fun or when out camping on the river.

GWS Zero 800mm a second hand plane from a former SHMAC member, has to be 15 years old now. Crashed and repaired after deans plug solder failed. Souped up with a brushless. Semi-retired.

FMS F4U Corsair 1400mm electric warbird - love this plane, the flying, the looks, the cool retracts with doors and 90 degree action. Towards 80 flights.

FMS P-51 1400mm electric warbird - this is another fallback plane - throw this all over the sky! Has had new retract gear installed, numerous prop blades and upgraded ESC but stock motor. Use 2200 and 2650mah 4S lipos, same as the F4U above. Pushing 150 flights.

Black Horse Eagle 40 trainer - now has OS 46la engine and flying regularly.

Hyperion Extra 300L 900mm built up electric second hand - uses 1300mah 3 cells. Get 8-10 minutes.

Durafly SE5a warbird 1030mm electric - built, flown and enjoying. Over 100 flights now.

TWM dago Red P-51 with Super Tigre 61 engine

84inch Cub was added to the hangar, with a ASP 61 4-stroke and swinging a 12 inch prop. Modified the main gear so she's less bouncy on landings, especially when I keep the power on.

Hangar 9 Alpha 40 for training and practising touch and goes. Use this with mates and prospective new club members on the buddy box.

Phoenix Models Sea Fury ARF, 61 two-stroke. Maidened 22 July - whoa! She's fast!

TWM T-34 Mentor with a Thunder Tiger 46 PRO, my new 'favourite' Sunday flyer.
Broose27 is offline Find More Posts by Broose27
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Broose27; Jul 23, 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Updated
to remove ads between posts