SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by mandevil, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2012, 02:48 PM
Joined Jun 2011
114 Posts
Discussion
Bixler crash

Well, recently I've been gettin too confident with my ability to handle the plane and today the inevitable has happened.

I was trying to turn the plane on its back at too low altitude and too much speed and did not quite succeed. I hit ground at speed and the plane is fairly heavily damaged. The nose is in shreds, battery is deformed, aileron got torn away and its servo dislodged, one of the ESC leads snapped off, half of horizontal stabilizer broke away. The good news that the wings are otherwise intact and the fuselage past the nose seems to be good.

mandevil is offline Find More Posts by mandevil
to remove ads between posts