SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by bsbauman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2012, 12:36 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,742 Posts
Discussion
1/4 scale Cub

Went out to fly the Ford TriMotor a few weekends ago, our club set up a display of model aircraft on the tarmac and a friend snapped this one for me- she looks so real!

Picture was taken by either Matt Gunn or Joel Levine- not sure...

This 1/4 scale ARF has been recovered in fabric. Still undecided on scheme, but I am leaning towards a the Navy Piper AE-1 air ambulance; I am also open to suggestions for other schemes...

It has been very difficult to find yellow versions of a military J-3. I have found a few Super Cubs but yellow military J-3's are few and far between. If you have any pics of one, feel free to post it up in this thread!

Thanks!
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Boom Smoke!
to remove ads between posts