|Jun 03, 2012, 04:11 PM|
E-Flite Twist 480
- SOLD -
E-Flite Twist 480 w/480 brushless motor, Phoenix 35 ESC, + servos - $160
- Plug and Play (Needs your receiver & Battery)
- LPU has priority (wings are removable, but shipping increases end cost)
Firewall has been replaced/beefed up and the UltraCote covering on the top back of the motor opening is a bit rough but firewall is structurally fine. (I “patched” the old coating over the new thicker firewall.)
This plane is a great everyday flier and a perfect “step up” for mid-level and above RC pilots.
- GREAT 3D park flyer.
- The 480 BL motor with the 12x6 prop gives lots of power for vertical and hovering.
Cost of new components:
E-Flite Twist 480 plane - $120
E-Flite Park 480 Outrunner (910 Kv) - $50
E-Flite S75H (7.5 g) servos (ailerons) ($14 each x2) = $28
E-Flite 7110 (9 g) servos (rudder & elevator) ($30 each x 2) = $60
Castle Creations Phoenix 35 ESC - $66
APC 12x6 Propeller - $4
Total = $328
Buy mine “used” for $160 (less than ½ the cost of new, and have fun.
Why am I selling this plane? Thinning the fleet!
- I currently have 12 planes and can only haul 6 to the field, therefore it’s time to make some room in the shop.
- This plane and my PA Addiction are similar (thick cord wing, aerobatic, hover capable and ability to land very slow and gentle) so trying to skinny down to one of each type plane.
Wingspan: 35.0 in (890mm)
Wing Area: 404 sq in (16.0 sq dm)
Fuselage Length: 34.5 in (880mm)
Weight w/ Battery: 25.9–29.6 oz (735–840 g)
Weight w/o Battery: 20.8–23.3 oz (590–660 g)
Horizon promo video:
Added 6 June 2012: Since this is the only plane I have that takes 3S 1800 mAh batteries, I'll throw in the batteries I used for this plane to whoever ends up buying it (no extra charge/increase in price). These are good batteries.
Cheers . . . .
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Interesting Twist: E-flite Twist 3D 480||Reef_rc||Sport Planes||230||Jul 09, 2014 07:54 AM|
|Discussion||Any 3d'ers tried the e-flight twist 3d 480?||bobly||3D Flying||0||Apr 14, 2012 08:33 AM|
|Sold||E-flite 480 -1020kv $35 E-flite 25- 1250kv $45||SmokingFlite||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||2||Jan 07, 2012 10:20 PM|
|Sold||E-Flite Mini Ultra Stick and E-Flite Park 480 - Both NIB||JimG_AZ||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Nov 02, 2011 10:48 AM|