HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 05, 2003, 08:23 PM
"HE CRASHES"
Hasbrouck Hts, New Jersey , United States
Joined Oct 2000
974 Posts
Anyone about big plane shipping?

I have a oportunity to get a Taylorcraft tow plane all ready to go. The problem is that it is in Pensacola FL and it has a 85 in wing that is one piece.

Does anone know of a way to get the plane shipped. I know about Greyhound and Foward Air.

Any help would be great

Thanks
Mike
GoodTill is offline Find More Posts by GoodTill
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2003, 08:38 AM
USA, NY, Chestnut Ridge
Joined Jun 2000
1,694 Posts
The hard part is crating it. Once you have the package, the two listed are the big guys but don't forget about Airborne ground (used to be DHL). My 33% Extra came in a huge box from CA in 2 days for about $85.

-Ben
Ben Diss is offline Find More Posts by Ben Diss
Old Nov 09, 2003, 07:56 PM
soft yummy goodness.
North Jersey, USA
Joined Oct 2001
735 Posts
Ask your friends if they know any truckers. These guys are all over the place, often with room in their trucks, and I'm sure one of 'em wouldn't mind hauling it up here for a crisp new $50 bill in their pocket.

- chris
freq is offline Find More Posts by freq
Old Dec 04, 2003, 12:03 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ridgewood ,NJ
Joined Jan 2000
3,523 Posts
HMM!! Chris this sounds like a cabin boy story

One day while I was at band camp, I had to go home and some truckers gave me a ride home.........................

HMMM.... The rest willl be continued on PM's
dr.E is offline Find More Posts by dr.E