HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 02, 2012, 03:38 PM
Occasional useful idiot...
Joined Nov 2009
1,395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuovaic View Post
JB, those coordinates take me to a laboratory! I guess thats not right. And I cant open the piccies, might be cos I'm using me tablet though.
Pictures now sorted, click here. (relief!) Damn google maps New coordinates are 53.344488, 0.252280 The green arrow shows the spot.
Jonathan Bradbury is offline Find More Posts by Jonathan Bradbury
Last edited by Jonathan Bradbury; Jul 03, 2012 at 05:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2012, 10:40 AM
Joined Nov 2009
1,395 Posts
Facebook group for East coast Nitro. https://www.facebook.com/groups/376175025780259/
Last edited by Jonathan Bradbury; Jul 03, 2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old Jul 03, 2012, 12:50 PM
Joined May 2011
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveLeake View Post
Great to see some interest in the off-road bikes here in the UK - this class must surely have the biggest potential for the bike section.

Our next BRCA National is on 21/22 July at the Cotswolds track. If enough people are interested then we can easily lay-out a track which is a mixture of tarmac and grass and run a heat for you? In fact we've done that before and many of the on-road racers have an off-road bike they could bring along.

What do you think - would be great to put some names to faces and a good opportunity for anyone interested in RC bikes to meet up?
Just to add to Steve's post here's a video of some M5's racing at Cotswold track..
Cotswolds RC Motogp 2009 (6 min 15 sec)

Mank
Mank01 is offline Find More Posts by Mank01
Old Jul 04, 2012, 12:33 PM
Guildford - United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2005
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
now that sounds like a great idea let me see if i can make it up there and if not if there is a chance at your next meet might be able to do the same i will 100% be there
Have you checked your diary yet? Be great if you could make it and bring the ramps?
SteveLeake is offline Find More Posts by SteveLeake
Old Jul 04, 2012, 04:30 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,437 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mank01 View Post
Just to add to Steve's post here's a video of some M5's racing at Cotswold track..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nKcZLOQRWM

Mank
That was some of the Greatest racing I have seen!!! Honest...what a competition! LOVE IT
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Jul 05, 2012, 06:14 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Quote:
Have you checked your diary yet? Be great if you could make it and bring the ramps?
has any1 got a link to the track im going to try and see if the missus will let me out to play "she still recovering from from a c section from our 2nd child " so i will have to extra nice to her for the next few days
ps i might be able to bring along the new MM450 so you guys can can have a look how it goes
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Jul 05, 2012, 06:51 AM
Joined Nov 2009
1,395 Posts
Try this... http://www.cotswoldmodelcarclub.co.uk/

Don't forget that you will need BRCA membership. http://www.brca.org/

Here's the calender for the rest of the year. http://www.northern-radio-moto-club.co.uk/calendar.htm
Old Jul 11, 2012, 04:54 AM
Joined Jul 2006
299 Posts
that video of the M5's at Cotswolds has made me laugh more than I have for days, looks totally mental

reminds me of the first days when I ran rallycross with the cars back at Southend, changes in surface and some jumps etc.
AC-racing is offline Find More Posts by AC-racing
Old Jul 11, 2012, 03:15 PM
Joined Sep 2005
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
has any1 got a link to the track im going to try and see if the missus will let me out to play "she still recovering from from a c section from our 2nd child " so i will have to extra nice to her for the next few days
ps i might be able to bring along the new MM450 so you guys can can have a look how it goes
Have you managed to negotiate a pass for Costwolds yet? If so, we can try and get some others to bring off-road bikes along. The more the merrier
Old Jul 13, 2012, 09:33 AM
Joined Sep 2005
42 Posts
Quote:
Great to see some interest in the off-road bikes here in the UK - this class must surely have the biggest potential for the bike section.

Our next BRCA National is on 21/22 July at the Cotswolds track. If enough people are interested then we can easily lay-out a track which is a mixture of tarmac and grass and run a heat for you? In fact we've done that before and many of the on-road racers have an off-road bike they could bring along.

What do you think - would be great to put some names to faces and a good opportunity for anyone interested in RC bikes to meet up?
Right - so far we have three people interested in running off-road bikes at the Cotswold national. Anyone else out there fancy joining in, would only need one or two more to make for a good heat?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 09:36 AM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
yeah im coming just received my pass
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Jul 13, 2012, 04:04 PM
Joined Sep 2005
42 Posts
Deen - that's fantastic - I'll add your name to the list on Moto-5. What bike are you running?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 04:36 PM
Wetherby, UK
Joined Dec 2003
1,133 Posts
And don't forget to bring the mm450! I am keen to see that.
nuovaic is offline Find More Posts by nuovaic
Old Jul 13, 2012, 05:06 PM
Joined Sep 2005
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuovaic View Post
And don't forget to bring the mm450! I am keen to see that.
Could you bring you ramps as well?
Old Jul 13, 2012, 07:46 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,720 Posts
& CAMERA man i wish i was over there with you guy's.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie