HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 24, 2012, 07:59 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,869 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
That is why we need to get the message to Walkera that their RX firmware is substandard and needs some fixes.
The Throttle hold and the fixed ID issue are not acceptable and need to be updated.
+ 1 million
there hanst been any changes on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...zNiVS2f1o/edit for a while now, so we should send it in soon.
Xermalk is online now Find More Posts by Xermalk
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 24, 2012, 11:30 AM
Spyro37
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Copyright infringement.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 01:51 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,869 Posts
That device is actually a hack device, and in no way form or shape authorized by the sim developers. And the sim devs does't t get a single cent from it.

Edit: note to self, dont quote obvious infractions.
Last edited by Xermalk; Dec 24, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 02:16 PM
United States, MN, Otsego
Joined Dec 2010
389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xermalk View Post
That 15$ device is actually a hack device, and in no way form or shape authorized by the sim developers. And the sim devs does't t get a single cent from it.
Exactly right! Something else to consider as well... the folks who manufacture these things think nothing of stealing and selling means for you to steal someone else's hard work and income. Do you REALLY think it is wise to install SOFTWARE on your computer, a computer you may use to access your bank accounts and financial information that was provided by such sleazy folks?

Just something to think about!

Jim
jcmors is online now Find More Posts by jcmors
Old Dec 24, 2012, 06:04 PM
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Feb 2012
14 Posts
Need help to take out the balde grips

I tried to remove a broken blade grip but could not take it out from the shaft after unscrewing the bolt in the center of the grip.
There are 2 posts about the same problem I have but there is no actual answers for it.
Any help is appreciated.
rob.lu is offline Find More Posts by rob.lu
Old Dec 24, 2012, 07:10 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,869 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob.lu View Post
I tried to remove a broken blade grip but could not take it out from the shaft after unscrewing the bolt in the center of the grip.
There are 2 posts about the same problem I have but there is no actual answers for it.
Any help is appreciated.
Either the shaft has somehow been deformed and is holding in place, or more likley the shaft has been glued onto the holder as walkera loves to use excessive amounts to glue/thread lock.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 08:42 PM
WIFE HAND LAUNCHED MY PLANES!
Joined Jun 2009
2,201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob.lu View Post
Any help is appreciated.
I had to pry it to separate them.
Use a small screw driver, insert between the hub and blade grip, then pry them out.
Spyro37 is offline Find More Posts by Spyro37
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 130X Build
Old Dec 25, 2012, 12:27 PM
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Feb 2012
14 Posts
The feathering shaft was bended

Thanks for the help. I tried both suggestions but it did not work.
The feathering shaft was actually bended in a crash.
I will need to replace the entire rotor head.

Thanks again for your help.
Robert
rob.lu is offline Find More Posts by rob.lu
Old Dec 25, 2012, 05:49 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,869 Posts
Stupid delay on throttle hold, iv just lost a main gear, feathering shaft and cracked the frame because of it. In a crash that should have dealt no/minimal damage.

Edit, has anyone got the new wk metal servos yet?
Last edited by Xermalk; Dec 26, 2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 09:35 AM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,765 Posts
Quote:
Stupid delay on throttle hold, iv just lost a main gear, feathering shaft and cracked the frame because of it. In a crash that should have dealt no/minimal damage.

Mine should be here in the next few days, not that it will do me much good as we are having extremely cold weather.
BThirsk is offline Find More Posts by BThirsk
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:30 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,869 Posts
Quote:
Mine should be here in the next few days, not that it will do me much good as we are having extremely cold weather.
Well, you can bench test them. What i want to know is how sloppy the gears are.
Anyway i ordered a set myself while getting the spares i was missing to build a complete backup master minus the speed controller and rx.

This way i can have one dedicated to night flying and one for day flights.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:43 AM
WarpQuad, Flip260FPV, etc.
Tampa,FL
Joined Dec 2003
1,257 Posts
Quote:

banggood just sent me an email today saying they were out of stock and it would be middle of January before they get more.
It only took them 9 days from when I placed my order to inform me they were out of stock
candy76man is online now Find More Posts by candy76man
Old Dec 26, 2012, 03:41 PM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,869 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy76man View Post
banggood just sent me an email today saying they were out of stock and it would be middle of January before they get more.
It only took them 9 days from when I placed my order to inform me they were out of stock
Well, atleast they split my order so ill get all the spare parts first.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 04:13 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,640 Posts
I took my Master c/p/ Hoten-X and V200D01 for some air time. Plus T-mart sent me a replacement Ladybird V1. T-mart stood behoind sale as first V1 had a problem. Glad all survived my flying and safe and sound. Ladybird V1 and Hoten-X are awesome flyers. V200D01 is a very nice flying machine. I plan on a Scale mock up for it later. Master is a nice stable heli and took it easy till I get metal gear servos for it and V400D02.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Dec 26, 2012, 04:27 PM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
Quote:
+ 1 million
there hanst been any changes on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...zNiVS2f1o/edit for a while now, so we should send it in soon.
Quote:

Quote:
That is why we need to get the message to Walkera that their RX firmware is substandard and needs some fixes.
The Throttle hold and the fixed ID issue are not acceptable and need to be updated.

I am going to let Hobbyone know about this tonight and have them forward it to Walkera.
The person I know at Hobbyone knows someone at Walkera so I know they will get this information.
I am also adding this to my Master CP review.

The only thing I will do with my Master CP is scale fly with the delay on throttle hold issue.
The helicopter is going to get a lot of damage without the throttle hold working as it should in a crash.
One thing you can all let me know.
Who has the delay on throttle hold with the new version firmware?
Does anyone have the delay on throttle hold with the factory shipped firmware?
My friend has two Master CP's with the factory firmware and neither one of them have the delay on throttle hold problem.
I updated my Master CP with the newer version fimware the day I got the heli to review.
It sounds like the delay on throttle hold problem is in the newer firmware version.
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z