SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:58 PM
Madison WI
Joined Jan 2009
599 Posts
Thanks guys for mentioning Hobbyone. Good news that they'll supply Walkera transmitter parts.
jazzjohn is offline Find More Posts by jazzjohn
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 04:22 AM
Joined Nov 2012
24 Posts
Great thanks to folks for the advices. :-)

btw Throttle Hold (THHLD) default value is -5%.
The input range from -20% to +50%.

What are these negative and positive values as I'm totally clueless.

Thanks.
spectrumFlux is offline Find More Posts by spectrumFlux
Old Dec 11, 2012, 05:11 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,230 Posts
So, ill soon be getting my led strips for my master and im working out how i want them setup.

My first draft is in the attachments. (Made using my tablet)

Im still not sure if i should have it color coded for inverted/normal or for left/right orientation.
Xermalk is offline Find More Posts by Xermalk
Old Dec 11, 2012, 07:11 AM
Eternal beginner
France, Alsace, Strasbourg
Joined Jun 2012
651 Posts
Master CP aived !

Finally my Master CP has been delivered, or better 2 of them !
Why 2 ?
I ordered one at the beginning of October at banggood.com.
Normally, orders take between 10 days and 1 month during their journey from China to France, but no sign of a Master CP at the end of november.
So I thought it was lost during shipping and ordered another one on a german internet shop (trade4me.de)
The one from Germany arrived after 4 days, and 2 days later, the one from banggood showed up too !!
It's not banggood wich is to blame, but the french customs, the packet was stuck in the Roissy airport in Paris for 4 weeks !
And the customs not even opened the packet, nor had I a tax to pay.

Well, I will begin to setup one of them, program tame (lame) pitch and throttle curves in my Devo 7, and will see if it behaves less nervous than the V200d03 I had before (and allready selled).
My first "improvements" will be to paint the canopy in yellow, and to add a bright white front led to help keeping orientation when the heli is a little farther.
And I have also three Futaba 3114 servos waiting on my bench !
For further mods, lets wait and see.

Meanwhile, thank you to the contributors on this interesting tread !

Roland
Rollmops67 is offline Find More Posts by Rollmops67
Old Dec 11, 2012, 10:45 AM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,781 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollmops67 View Post
Finally my Master CP has been delivered, or better 2 of them !
Why 2 ?
I ordered one at the beginning of October at banggood.com.
Normally, orders take between 10 days and 1 month during their journey from China to France, but no sign of a Master CP at the end of november.
So I thought it was lost during shipping and ordered another one on a german internet shop (trade4me.de)
The one from Germany arrived after 4 days, and 2 days later, the one from banggood showed up too !!
It's not banggood wich is to blame, but the french customs, the packet was stuck in the Roissy airport in Paris for 4 weeks !
And the customs not even opened the packet, nor had I a tax to pay.

Well, I will begin to setup one of them, program tame (lame) pitch and throttle curves in my Devo 7, and will see if it behaves less nervous than the V200d03 I had before (and allready selled).
My first "improvements" will be to paint the canopy in yellow, and to add a bright white front led to help keeping orientation when the heli is a little farther.

Roland
You'll be amazed at how stable it is. I was just playing with mine in the basement this morning after flying minis. It is so stable and precise compared to the little guys.
BThirsk is offline Find More Posts by BThirsk
Old Dec 11, 2012, 02:14 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
21,359 Posts
Woohoo

Brand new Devo 10 is on route

Master been parked for a while now
Razors edge 29 is offline Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Dec 11, 2012, 09:11 PM
Joined Nov 2009
57 Posts
Servo for master CP with metal gear 7-6.9
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...8-p-57272.html

Banggood have a good price. ^^ free shipping (anyway, i like it ^^)
I do not know hobbyone use HK post too, but very high. hic. Sometime i very very love Heli on Hoobyone, but when i check out, OH MY GOD, shipping cost make me stop to shopping.
kid_boy is offline Find More Posts by kid_boy
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:17 AM
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollmops67 View Post

Roland
For a brighter canopy you can use the one from the v200d02, you only have to drill 2 litte holes for the rubbers.
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Old Dec 12, 2012, 11:18 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,230 Posts
So, i used some of the turnigy glow in the dark stuff to get a feel for how i want my night/dawn/dusk leds placed.
See pictures attached.

Now im jtrying to decide on what colors i should go with:

Green on one side and Red on the other, the piecen on the side of the frame, \ / in the y and the strips on the tail.
White on the landing skids and the | in the y on the canopy.

And then yellow/gold on the long side strip and possibly on the tail boom (the boom would have to be fastened with zipties as there's not a chance that the led tape will stick).

The second option is to go with red on the skid white/golden canopy and green small strips on the side of the frame and tail, and skipping color coding it for left/right orientation.

Im not sure i want leds on the bottom of the skid as ill be flying and landing in snow and medium height grass. Besides the skids aren't thick enough for a led strip to attach without using zipties.

Anyone with some night flying experience that could give me some hints on what to think of ? as the space is very limited on a 250 for the ledstrips,

Or just general ideas on what would look best. id rather not end up with something that looks like a flying Christmas tree, even though the season is right .

glow tapes are 5cm (same as 3 leds), the long one on the canopy is 15cm (9 leds).
Xermalk is offline Find More Posts by Xermalk
Old Dec 12, 2012, 01:41 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,584 Posts
Battery conectors??

Are there Walkrea battery conectors available to match power plug from heli? In other words so I do not have to cut stock plug from heli ?? I want to make an adapter plug from a deans to Walkera. Do my batteries to dean, but use this adapter that will fit stock Walkrea heli plug. The Hoten comes with two adapter conectors. Thus I want to have something like that for Master c/p.
Also what do you guys Think about H/K Zippy compack 1000ma pack ? I belive c rating is higher than stock battery ?? Will this affect heat range or ok ? Sorry but thread is long and did follow it awhile back. Thanks for any info . Tucon/Dan
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Dec 12, 2012, 01:48 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,327 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
Are there Walkrea battery conectors available to match power plug from heli? In other words so I do not have to cut stock plug from heli ?? I want to make an adapter plug from a deans to Walkera. Do my batteries to dean, but use this adapter that will fit stock Walkrea heli plug. The Hoten comes with two adapter conectors. Thus I want to have something like that for Master c/p.
Also what do you guys Think about H/K Zippy compack 1000ma pack ? I belive c rating is higher than stock battery ?? Will this affect heat range or ok ? Sorry but thread is long and did follow it awhile back. Thanks for any info . Tucon/Dan
The battery plugs that Walkera uses are "banana plugs" that are readily available. I suspect that the Walkera stock battery will be hard to beat and it is also the most expensive. The one I have got has much more power than the third party ones I am using. We have got a situation with the V120D0S where on one has been able to find anything better than the stock batteries.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Dec 12, 2012, 02:28 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,584 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
The battery plugs that Walkera uses are "banana plugs" that are readily available. I suspect that the Walkera stock battery will be hard to beat and it is also the most expensive. The one I have got has much more power than the third party ones I am using. We have got a situation with the V120D0S where on one has been able to find anything better than the stock batteries.
Thank you for reply. Who sells bana plugs and what is size ?? Also just want to give it a try. I have a V400D02 that comes with 1200ma battery and plug I am pretty sure fits. I plan on binding it under cage with velco or ties. I don't think extra ma from this battery will hurt do you ?? Just to hover it and run in motor a little. What say yee?? Thanks for hrlp. No 3d stuff just shake down run in.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Dec 12, 2012, 03:40 PM
Joined Dec 2012
13 Posts
Quick question, just purchased a Master CP and was wondering if I could use a 11.1 2200MAH battery I have for another copter I own. I'm still fairly new to the hobby so I'm do not know the difference MAH makes in a battery.
Brandon G. is offline Find More Posts by Brandon G.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 03:59 PM
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon G. View Post
Quick question, just purchased a Master CP and was wondering if I could use a 11.1 2200MAH battery I have for another copter I own. I'm still fairly new to the hobby so I'm do not know the difference MAH makes in a battery.
a 2200mah battery will be to big to fit in
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:04 PM
Eternal beginner
France, Alsace, Strasbourg
Joined Jun 2012
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
Thank you for reply. Who sells bana plugs and what is size ??
Hello Dankar.

I bought mine here :
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=9284

And the battery I use is this one :
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=11901
You just have to change the connector with the above one.

The battery fits nicely in the helicopter tray.
I can say nothing about flight time, because I just hovered a little with the heli in my living room.

Roland
Rollmops67 is offline Find More Posts by Rollmops67