Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tc3wins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 03, 2012, 01:04 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,217 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sold
Jakub Quad RXR with led's and Multiwii!!!! updated price!!! 4 june

For sale I have a Jakub Quad with Multiwii controller. it is RXR all parts on the quad are brand new except for the frame. which is lightly used. it is a very stabel quad and has hight hold, copass and with multiwii will have support for GPS in the future. the motors are 2822 and the esc's are 18 amp.Props are 9 inch. This would be a good first quad and it is running Multiwii 2.0. I am selling for 225.00 shipped Firm. I accept PayPal. Sorry no trades , Ok I will ship overseas but the shipping will be more. I am only going to remove the props for shipping.

Note this is a 400 size quad. and will carry a GOPro no problem. and it will come with an FTDI programer, for the Multiwii- FC.

You will need a reciever and battery for flight. this quad has been built and tested only. another good thing about this quad is all parts can be replaced if broken. and you can up grade etc!!!.

There are extra hardware, and prop bands and adapters included.
tc3wins is online now Find More Posts by tc3wins
Last edited by tc3wins; Jun 04, 2012 at 03:50 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2012, 09:19 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,217 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Lowered the prce. it is a great quad, and like I posted above all electronics in the quad are brand new and tested. I take great care in my builds.
tc3wins is online now Find More Posts by tc3wins
Old Jun 03, 2012, 11:00 AM
United States, GA, Flowery Branch
Joined Apr 2012
69 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Crazy question here but would you know a L. Cathcart?
poprocz is offline Find More Posts by poprocz
Closed Thread