SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by mewert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 02, 2012, 08:25 PM
Relax, have a Cub
College Place, WA.
Joined Apr 2004
1,083 Posts
Trader Rating: 76
For Sale
Losi Mini T and Asc RC 18 T

I have these two mini trucks that have always been run indoors at the armory gym. They are super clean and well cared for. I have an extra Mini T in the build stage as a third truck. Tons of alloy upgrade parts in all three. Included is over $300. in still new packaged parts. Lots of wheels and six new unpainted bodies in the packages. Two mini t Crowd Pleazer; one RC 18 t Crowd Pleazer; one stock mini t; one Maxzilla mini t; and one VW mini t.
The blue Mini T has a Mamba grade 3 and Futaba 3PK FM radio. It runs on a two cell lipo. Also has lights. The RC 18 T has an Eflite park 370 and Mamba esc. Also runs on two cell lipo and stock TX. The body will need paint. I believe there are enough extra parts to finish up the second Mini T. The third TX is the stock Losi TX. All three have alloy wheels and good tires. Lots of stock leftover parts to keep you running a long time. Plus lots more misc not listed here.
$430. for the whole package shipped to you. Paypal ok PM for payment info.
Would rather not split this up as I just need to sell it in one shot. Thanks
mewert is online now Find More Posts by mewert
to remove ads between posts