HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by schnottus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 02, 2012, 07:05 PM
Madison, WI
Joined Mar 2009
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Nine Eagles Solo Pro 180 (318a) with parts (100 obo)

Have gotten 6 flights out of it. On flight #2 landed on some grass which proved to be too much for the threads on the tail gear. I ordered a bunch of spare parts from myrcmart and replaced it. This morning I got 4 more flights before some gusty wind forced me to set it down quickly which caused a linkage to pop off the swashplate, I was unable to find it so instead of waiting a month for parts again I have just decided to sell it and put the money towards a 450.

Comes with:

- all original packaging and accessories (radio, charger, helicopter, etc)
- extra battery (2 total)
- 2 sets of spare landing skids
- 2 spare main gears
- 1 spare tail boom
- 1 set of tail transmission shafts (contains 2 shafts)
- 1 main shaft set
- 1 spare set of main blades
- 1 set of tail blades
- 3 complete sets of tail gears (2 pairs per set so 6 gears of each type)
- 1 partial set of tail gears (used 1 gear)
- 1 set of extra tail servo push rods (2 rods with linkages in a pack)
- 1 spare hardware kit, I believe this contains all the screws on the helicopter

I spent 66 dollars on the spare parts (they literally arrived yesterday) and quite a bit more on the helicopter, I'd like to get 100 dollars (shipped) for everything however I will consider lower offers as well as trades for trex 450 pro v2 parts or equipment.

Edit: while packaging noticed that there is a small crack on the landing gear now. It can easily be repaired (or since this comes with 2 extra sets of landing gear you could just replace it). Just to be sure I tested all electronics and servos, everything is running smootly and in proper order, just needs that linkage.

schnottus is offline Find More Posts by schnottus
Last edited by schnottus; Jun 02, 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Crack on landing gear
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2012, 09:06 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Aug 2011
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
very interested

I am very interested. Will send PM
Tealc is offline Find More Posts by Tealc
Old Jun 03, 2012, 01:03 AM
Madison, WI
Joined Mar 2009