HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by boredom.is.me, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 02, 2012, 06:59 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,488 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
For Sale
MultiWii Nano Control Board (2.1 grams), BL Motors x4, ESCs x4, Receiver, and More

This is a re-listing of the equipment I gathered for a 3" quad project.
I initially wanted $275 shipped or best offer. Now I am asking for $250 shipped or best offer.

MultiWii Nano Copter Control Board:
- This is a limited product. To my knowledge, only 10 were distributed. The board retails for $110.
- This board features Gyros (obviously ), Accelerometers, a Barometer, and a Magnetometer.
- It weighs only 2.09 grams without the outer cover boards which makes this ideal for a quick micro-nano build. If a serious amount of protection is required, there are two external mounting plates. This bumps the weight up to 6.1 grams.
- To add to its lightweight, the MultiWii Nano is less than half the size of a normal board (50x50mm) and is even much smaller than the Open Pilot board (36x36mm). This is only 21x21mm.

Motors:
- The four motors included are Oversky AP02 brushless outrunners. They weight only 2.3 grams.
- I have professionally and pridefully soldered connectors which are compatible with most 3 amp speed controllers.

Electronic Speed Controllers:
- The four speed controllers included are XP3A brushless controllers. They weigh only 0.7 grams with the connectors, and have a 3 amp rating.

Receiver: - Optional -
- The receiver included is a Deltang Rx33. This is a 6ch DSM2 compatible receiver. It weighs only 0.6 grams. It features four (4) nano JST servo/esc connectors. The extra wo chcannels may be accessed via solder pads. (These are very easy to get to if needed.) The Rx33 also has a built-in 2 amp brushed ESC. The antenna has been resoldered, but this hasn't given any issues.
- If the Rx33 is not wanted, take $35 off the total price.

More:
- custom wire harness made for the MultiWii Nano and Rx33 - nice and clean
- extra wiring and connections included with MultiWii Nano
- retractable USB to Micro USB cable
- three pairs of counter rotating 2510 (2.5"x1") props
- twelve (12) mounting screws for the motors - M1.4x4
- sixteen (16) screws for custom designed airframe - M1.4x6 - However, I never produced the airframe.
- high grade 26awg silicone wire - red and blue

I would prefer not to split, but I will consider. Trades are also welcomed.

Thanks,
Kevon

Here is my 3" thread.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...highlight=qb75

THE VIDEO BELOW IS NOT MY VIDEO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xTbHriE5wvU
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by boredom.is.me; Jun 02, 2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Pictures added
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 05, 2012, 04:47 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
Joined Nov 2007
6,488 Posts
Someone moved my stuff and it looks like the damn rat sized dog got to my board. All I found was the wire harness. The board is torn up...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Old Jun 07, 2012, 02:50 PM
New Jersey
Joined Sep 2009
1,636 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Turn your dog into a quadcopter then! You could then call yourself artist, like the cut guy!
DMala is offline Find More Posts by DMala
Old Jun 07, 2012, 03:20 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
Joined Nov 2007
6,488 Posts
I'm completely against what he did, but I might consider it here.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case