SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by C_Watkins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 01, 2012, 04:54 PM
This is NOT a TOY?
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Jul 2011
2,588 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Sold
Two OS FS 1.20 Engines. 1 Surpass 1 non-Surpass

As the title says, I have two OS FS 1.20 four stroke glow engines for sale.
Both engines are complete and include mufflers.

The Surpass is a very low time engine, that I've personally seen/heard flying, and I've ran it once, myself, since I got it.
It was on a Seagull Ultimate that I traded for, then converted to gas. (I ran it once, on the plane, just to smell it. But I'm done with glow, for flying)
$150 Shipped

The non-Surpass, I can't honestly tell you the history.
I got it from a club member who said it ran fine the last time he used it, but that was some time ago.
It is obviously an old engine, and the baked on castor grime shows it
It may be fine, it may need to be cleaned/checked, or heck, it may even need ring and bearings for all I know.
$90 Shipped, just as it sits. If it doesn't sell after awhile, I'll give it a good cleanup and test run and re-evaluate.

If you want both, I'll ship them both to you for $225

Both sold, in record time.
Thanks, RCG!
C_Watkins is offline Find More Posts by C_Watkins
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by C_Watkins; Jun 01, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread