Old Jun 01, 2012, 03:06 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,605 Posts
Alert
F3J Team USA Apparel - Giant range now available online

CHECK THIS STUFF OUT HERE!
We have our range of apparel now available online for purchase.
There is something there for everyone with plenty of flexibility in sizes and colors of T shirts.

We even have a choice of long sleeves or short and a pocket too if you want. If you like the new Performance Fabric T shirts we have that as an option also. (They make such a difference on a hot sweaty day as the moisture is wicked away from your skin.) Check out the store here and make your choice of options for a custom shirt.

The real giant killer is the Team Jersey. These are a stunning custom design in patriotic colors in the best performance mesh fabric that money can buy. Created with 6oz Moflo Polyester ventilator mesh, this is a high end jersey as typically worn by Nascar/Motocross contestants and pit crews. The shirts are just ultra comfortable to wear and the amazing artwork is permanently imprinted into the cloth using dye sublimation technology. We have a limited number of extra shirts available on a first come first served basis. It is a limited edition as they are ordered in a batch and cannot be created later one at a time.
Get in quick before they are all gone.

Check out the new F3J Team Jacket also. Constructed with a soft Shell High-tech bonded fleece fabric, it is waterproof and windproof, yet breathable to keep you comfortable on the move. It is simply one of those pieces of apparel that as soon as you see it you say "I want one!" Seriously it is a really nice piece and like the Team Jersey it is a custom design. Paul Naton's F3J Team logo is emblazoned right across the back and a smaller version on the front left and the really cool part is that you get to choose what is embroidered on the front right breast. You type your choice of words into a field when you order it online here.

We also have a very nice Polo shirt just perfect for wearing out to dinner or taking on a game of golf. Made from the next generation of Silk Touch® softness. The incredibly smooth interlock knit style resists wrinkles for a look you'll appreciate at work or on the weekend. The fabric is comfortable wearing and the logo is discreetly embroidered on the front left breast. A very nice shirt at a great price available here.

You can choose to purchase a really nice Team USA F3J cap also to complete your outfit. Currently available as a charcoal baseball cap but also coming is a sun protection style which is perfect for us glider geeks.

Whatever you desire in custom F3J Soaring Apparel you can get it online and get it now.. Show off to your mates that you are a real Team supporter every time you go flying by wearing the US and Team colors.
Remember that the Team Jerseys are limited supply so first in is first served.
Thanks
Gordon
PS. Contrary to rumors I heard at the F3J in the Rockies event on the weekend - I am not raising funds for the Aussie Team. My wife and I were born Aussie but have made USA our home and we are now naturalized US citizens and I am very proud to be US Junior Team Manager.
aussief3b is offline Find More Posts by aussief3b
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aussief3b; Jun 01, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts