HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by vcaruso, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:12 AM
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2012
35 Posts
Hey Vince are you available on the weekends?
SohoR1 is offline Find More Posts by SohoR1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:21 AM
United States, FL, Palm Harbor
Joined Oct 2011
61 Posts
Yes, I am OK for this coming weekend. I was away this past weekend for a lil break.

Vince
vcaruso is offline Find More Posts by vcaruso
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 20, 2012, 07:22 PM
Joined Oct 2011
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLC77 View Post
Vcaruso,
I am In Palm Harbor as well (Lake St George) I would like to find a smallish electric sport flyer, along the lines of a Funtana. Got any that would be similar? I only have helis right now and I would like a fixed wing to paly with.
Paul.
Hi neighbor....or close to being a neighbor....

I think the closest thing I have to the Funtana would be the Shock 3-D that I have hanging up in the background. It is a Carl Goldberg plane and is built rock-solid. I would like to get around 80 for it. All servos, ESC & motor installed & ready to go. I can keep rcvr installed if you need it.

Here is a stock photo of the Shock:
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by vcaruso; Jun 20, 2012 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Included Link
Old Jul 10, 2012, 09:25 AM
Joined Oct 2011
61 Posts
Thanks!

Thank you to all the nice people who came by to pick out a plane or two for purchase. It was very nice to meet you all and hope we cross paths again.

I am going to take a break from selling the rest of the planes while I get my health in order. I have been laid up for a while now and need to focus on getting better.

I will post an update when I am ready for round 2 of selling.

Thanks again.

Vince
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 22, 2012, 05:25 PM
United States, FL, Altamonte Springs
Joined Jun 2012
1,514 Posts
As you mentioned in the other thread about excuses

Definitely interested in the SkyAngel F86 and the other F86 (Freewing or Exceed?). I have a bunch of beat up SkyAngels already and also bought an F86 kit recently (rather have something ready to fly ASAP). And also interested the Ultimate and other quirky things you have. I've newly got the addiction and am willing to buy a half dozen models from you... However, I've yet to head north and west towards Orlando/Tampa/Lakeland area in months... thinking one of the next 3 weeks.

You should have an "open rc cleaning weekend" :-)
voxel is offline Find More Posts by voxel