Closed Thread
Old Jun 01, 2012, 09:05 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,772 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
Discussion
I Believe No Lesson Learned.....

After I gave a Negative Rating to dr rc.....I see another Notification on my Trader Rating from him....I imagine he was trying to change my Trader Rating to a Negative also...So for those that do want to trade with him...Beware....Since he tried this latest antic....I WILL post pictures later after i complete the jet..and show everyone his so called Blemishes..that went along with all his other counts i claimed about.....He learned Nothing... He just showed his true colors....Retaliation ......Your a real trooper Sir.....Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2012, 01:39 PM
United States, NH, Suncook
Joined Oct 2010
529 Posts
Trader Rating: 143
his trader rating on you still shows positive
sagomon is online now Find More Posts by sagomon
Old Jun 01, 2012, 01:46 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,846 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Billy,

No pun intended- IMO, you stated your case quite clear.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1661511

dr rc apologize for his mistakes
offered a refund, even offered to pay your shipping...

what more do you want from him?

btw - he does show the negative rating of 1
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Jun 01, 2012, 02:05 PM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,317 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
The rateting system is to show other members if you would do business with that other guy again. From his post, I presume that billy has no desire to deal with that other guy again, even if he did get a partial refund. The hassle and the drama are what rated the negative, imho. Will billy deal with Dr RC again? I bet not. Therefore.... The negative.

What did billy want? A smooth transaction that delivered what wae agreed upon, and in a timely.manner. not to tough to do if you are a stand-up guy.

Sorry to billy if I put words in your mouth, not trying to. Spade is a spade.
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM
Old Jun 01, 2012, 03:01 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,846 Posts
Well, and I understand that, and respect that, but IMO Dr rc has already been beat up to a pulp, and billy stated his case. I'm sure most would agree and no real need for another thread.
Old Jun 01, 2012, 07:25 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
Billy,

No pun intended- IMO, you stated your case quite clear.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1661511

dr rc apologize for his mistakes
offered a refund, even offered to pay your shipping...

what more do you want from him?

btw - he does show the negative rating of 1
I'll tell you since you asked....after he apologized i got a Notication on MY trader rating where he was tampering with my Trader Rating...takes no rocket scientist to figure out he was going to try and change my Trader Rating....This was after his apology....in other words...a Knife in the back to me as well as all the Crap i went through with him....He truly showed his colors.....and thanks to several good Members here...I gave him his just desert!!!!....All people that deceive....Lie.....and the other things he did...welp..They deserve a good white washin!!!!!..

Thanks Jim..You said it well....I tried to thank you the other evenin when Lil Riann went to bed...but i see you have no Pm areas on your Blog..Nuthin wrong with that Amigo...Billy..
Old Jun 01, 2012, 09:23 PM
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
2,005 Posts
Trader Rating: 652
You get a notification any time someone changes a trader rating they've left for you, regardless of whether it's a positive or negative change. His rating for you says, "Awesome guy A+". Perhaps it said something else before? Either way, seems pretty good now.
jgalexander is offline Find More Posts by jgalexander
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 02, 2012, 08:44 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalexander View Post
You get a notification any time someone changes a trader rating they've left for you, regardless of whether it's a positive or negative change. His rating for you says, "Awesome guy A+". Perhaps it said something else before? Either way, seems pretty good now.
I know...I already had that rating...then after I had Jim Graham remove his rating and I gave him a Neg...he tried to remove mine..and when you do that..it shows up as a Notification on your Private messages..I had members posting to me he should receive a Neg.....I know Jim Graham would'nt have took away his Pos. I gave him (simply because i did finally receive the jet) unless he deserved a Neg....hope this clears things up...Frankly...this guy is to stay away from...Period!!!!..Billy

I would have done this all different if I hadn't had the my youngest Grand Daughter here this week...she's 6...and if anyone knows children...she's what we cll our Lil Twister...the house is a Total mess on a daily basis...Blankets pulled off beds for tents in the living room ...Toys scattered about...eatting like a Bottomless Pit...and I'm mad at the dogs...They always leave me with her alone.....
Last edited by FlyBillyFly; Jun 02, 2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: I'd handled this different if i'd had my Sanity...
Old Jun 02, 2012, 10:05 AM
Suspended Account
Mentor, OH
Joined Dec 2004
8,426 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBillyFly View Post
I know...I already had that rating...then after I had Jim Graham remove his rating and I gave him a Neg...he tried to remove mine..and when you do that..it shows up as a Notification on your Private messages..I had members posting to me he should receive a Neg.....I know Jim Graham would'nt have took away his Pos. I gave him (simply because i did finally receive the jet) unless he deserved a Neg....hope this clears things up...Frankly...this guy is to stay away from...Period!!!!..Billy

I would have done this all different if I hadn't had the my youngest Grand Daughter here this week...she's 6...and if anyone knows children...she's what we cll our Lil Twister...the house is a Total mess on a daily basis...Blankets pulled off beds for tents in the living room ...Toys scattered about...eatting like a Bottomless Pit...and I'm mad at the dogs...They always leave me with her alone.....
then may i suggest you do handle it differently. how about making the appropriate edits to your posts. btw, have kids around is no excuse, imo.
sgtdirt is offline Find More Posts by sgtdirt
Old Jun 02, 2012, 12:48 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,772 Posts
Sgtdirt...I don't have a clue what ya said..Your on my ignore list..So if its just to benefit others fine...but for me...Forget it...I appreciate it...
Old Jun 02, 2012, 01:29 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,846 Posts
Quote:
I'll tell you since you asked....after he apologized i got a Notication on MY trader rating where he was tampering with my Trader Rating...takes no rocket scientist to figure out he was going to try and change my Trader Rating....This was after his apology....in other words...a Knife in the back to me as well as all the Crap i went through with him....He truly showed his colors.....and thanks to several good Members here...I gave him his just desert!!!!....All people that deceive....Lie.....and the other things he did...welp..They deserve a good white washin!!!!!..

Thanks Jim..You said it well....I tried to thank you the other evenin when Lil Riann went to bed...but i see you have no Pm areas on your Blog..Nuthin wrong with that Amigo...Billy..
Billy,

All I'm saying is you've achieve your goal- that is make others aware of dr rc. As it stands, dr rc has a -1 and your +1 from him still stands.

if you look through my threads, you'll see sgtdirt and myself aren't the best of friends, but for once I agree with him on this one- that is having kids is no excuse for this.

Anyhow, I hear you loud and clear, you are obviously upset, but further dragging dr rc through mud isn't helping your cause- If you keep going it will actually backfire. I suggest you close this thread and move one. Really, that is my honest opinion to you as a fellow rcg member.
Old Jun 02, 2012, 09:22 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,772 Posts
Seems you and I have one thing in Common...I could care less of what Sgtdirt has to say.....Figures he'd say something bout children.......Shoot Fuzzy it was all over till I saw he'd tampered with my Trader Rating....You honestly think he needs to be still messing with me.....Honestly!!!!!!....Thats the ONLY reason I opened another thread on him.....This guy is a piece of work... Unless I was a Fireman...a Backfire as you say...I'd worry...since I'm not...lets just leave this as is...Yes I've lowered the Boom on him...I believe anyone caught in a lie..deceit..and everything i have stated...deserves what all he gets and then some...Shall we call this Good Ole Discipline....i have No problem with you...After his apology....I closed the thread at that time..AND since your having a problem grasping this...I'll say this one more time....I wouldn't have opened this thread ...but he tried to tamper with my Rating...anytime you do so..it leaves a Notification in your Private Messages....if you'll leave this thread alone.....it will pass right on down to the Bottom...You and the Dirt are keeping it alive...Not Me.....Surely you can understand that can't you.....leave it be..and it goes right to the bottom of the list....Tell me again to close it...and i'll have to put you on the ignore list with the Dirt......The more you keep responding to it....the longer it stays up towards the top....Don't blame me..Blame yourself...... Billy

Oh!!!!...I love my Grandkids very much..its my responsibility to spoil them as much as I can hehehe...and your right...They don't have anything to do with this...thats why they get my fullest attention over this fiasco...then I deal with a cheat after they have gone to sleep............If you don't have Children..I can understand your opinion ....
Last edited by FlyBillyFly; Jun 02, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old Jun 02, 2012, 09:26 PM
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,846 Posts
Quote:
Seems you and I have one thing in Common...I could care less of what Sgtdirt has to say.....Figures he'd say something bout children.......Shoot Fuzzy it was all over till I saw he'd tampered with my Trader Rating....You honestly think he needs to be still messing with me.....Honestly!!!!!!....Thats the ONLY reason I opened another thread on him.....This guy is a piece of work... Unless I was a Fireman...a Backfire as you say...I'd worry...since I'm not...lets just leave this as is...Yes I've lowered the Boom on him...I believe anyone caught in a lie..deceit..and everything i have stated...deserves what all he gets and then some...Shall we call this Good Ole Discipline....i have No problem with you...After his apology....I closed the thread at that time..AND since your having a problem grasping this...I'll say this one more time....I wouldn't have opened this thread ...but he tried to tamper with my Rating...anytime you do so..it leaves a Notification in your Private Messages....if you'll leave this thread alone.....it will pass right on down to the Bottom...You and the Dirt are keeping it alive...Not Me.....Surely you can understand that can't you.....leave it be..and it goes right to the bottom of the list....Tell me again to close it...and i'll have to put you on the ignore list with the Dirt......The more you keep responding to it....the longer it stays up towards the top....Don't blame me..Blame yourself...... Billy
Ok. keep going Billy. You're certainly looking much better with every post.

Best of luck to you.
Old Jun 02, 2012, 09:51 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,772 Posts
will do....your lookin better also...Billy

Good luck to you as well...
Old Jun 02, 2012, 10:05 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
Ok. keep going Billy. You're certainly looking much better with every post.

Best of luck to you.
Perhaps your right..Just cooled down over there on the couch....Much better...closing thread...
Closed Thread