Old Nov 05, 2003, 11:07 AM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
Discussion
Democratic Memo...

???
Arbo is offline Find More Posts by Arbo
Last edited by Arbo; Sep 26, 2008 at 04:26 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 05, 2003, 11:20 AM
Joined Sep 2003
423 Posts
Both Sean and Brit were having a field day with this last night on FNC. The response from the other side of the aisle was one of denial. The memo is authentic and the left is claiming it was stolen from the trash. Memo to dems, learn from Enron. If you are doing something on the side of being illegal, shred the evidence.

That this involves security, some heads should roll.
Weisse Luft is offline Find More Posts by Weisse Luft
Old Nov 05, 2003, 01:47 PM
Tucson, AZ, USA
Joined Sep 2000
796 Posts
Yeah like the heads that a rolling form the CIA agent name leak form the white house.....Yeah kinda like that
me11owman is offline Find More Posts by me11owman
Old Nov 05, 2003, 01:54 PM
Joined Sep 2003
423 Posts
You talking about the Novak-Wilson conspiracy to get a Whitehouse staffer to toungue trip and spill Plame's identity?

Lets see, wife of a State Department official who just happens to land a job in the same city as her husband. There is no possibility her job is a cover.

But when you get down to key elements, this was indeed a conspiracy by Wilson to get Carl Rove out of the Whitehouse. His wife's cover was already compromised so there was never any danger.
Old Nov 05, 2003, 02:05 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
And you think Ken Starr was just trying to get at the truth? Getting rid of Bush IIIIISSS national security. We unrepublicans have the right to take this liar to task for his lies. He is an embarrassment to this country and is costing us prestige. This pres. campaigned on compassionate conservatism and inclusion. He has done everything in Chaney's power to do the opposite. You reap what you sow. Now he will gather all those that hate his ineptitude and arrogance. Fair game.
Gman2 is offline Find More Posts by Gman2
Old Nov 05, 2003, 03:07 PM
Los Alamos, NM, USofA
Joined Nov 2000
3,122 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gman2
And you think Ken Starr was just trying to get at the truth? Getting rid of Bush IIIIISSS national security. We unrepublicans have the right to take this liar to task for his lies. He is an embarrassment to this country and is costing us prestige. This pres. campaigned on compassionate conservatism and inclusion. He has done everything in Chaney's power to do the opposite. You reap what you sow. Now he will gather all those that hate his ineptitude and arrogance. Fair game.
Hmm. Is that your answer for everything?

Anyone: "The sky is green."

Gman2: "It's Bush's fault. He must be removed!!"

At least you could pretend to be on topic rather than the usual ad hoc attacks which have nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

Daren
Daren is offline Find More Posts by Daren
Old Nov 05, 2003, 03:09 PM
Joined Sep 2003
423 Posts
Ken Starr was investigating a series of known lies committed by a sitting President. Known lies, not statements that cannot be proven at this moment. Until the statements made by the President are proven false, you cannot truthfully call them "lies". With the overwhelming evidence of anti-American activities in Iraq AND known terrorist training facilities like Salman Pak, the statements made by the President in justification of the war are well founded with regards to national security.

And judging from all the anti-war, anti-Bush protestors, the opposition is a fringe that has no hope of focusing into a meaningful force. From anarchists to dyed in the wool communists, these groups are the eptiome of social derelects. I managed to listen to one protestor crying about the Coca-Cola company in Columbia. Next thing you know Juan Valdez will become the next target. Its all simple jealousy.
Old Nov 05, 2003, 03:29 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
Quote:
known terrorist training facilities like Salman Pak
Where do you think they got their seed stocks? That place has been proven to be not a terrorist training camp.
Quote:
the opposition is a fringe
Not by a longshot. Worldwide the numbers are monstrous. By your own mouths, you declare the widespread hatred of bush and neocons. Just wait until campaigning heats up and there is any possibility of this man being reinstalled.

Coordination is not conspiracy. You conspiracy theorists need to chill. He is widely hated for his actions. Not some secret society.
Old Nov 05, 2003, 03:41 PM
Joined Sep 2003
423 Posts
Widly hated by dope smoking anti-globalists who are living off daddy's trust fund...try interviewing the SBO's and the self employed.
Old Nov 05, 2003, 03:43 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,719 Posts
Gman2

As soon as the Liberal Democrats find a parade they can run get in front of it, but they haven't found one yet. They certainly are throwing up trial balloons to find one. They are managing to chase away some of the staunch conservative Democrats that I love and cherish because I am one. Have been a conservative Democrat since I originally registered to vote. But your version of the Democratic Party ran off and left (what a choice of words) me a long time ago. "White washed sepulchers full of dead men's bones = the liberal left of the formerly great democratic party."

Peace,
LcJ
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Nov 05, 2003, 03:52 PM
Endangered User
United States, FL, Casselberry
Joined Jul 2002
1,307 Posts
Quote:
Another amazing example of your double standard. In just three sentences you completely change views!

Quote:
And you think Ken Starr was just trying to get at the truth?
and then, just seconds later:

Quote:
We unrepublicans have the right to take this liar to task for his lies
So let me make sure I have this right. Ken Starr was part of some vast conspiracy when he persued Clinton's willful lies under oath, but if you "unrepublicans" persue GWB you are righteous champions of virtue ?!?

Amazing.

Matt
MattLarson29 is offline Find More Posts by MattLarson29
Old Nov 05, 2003, 03:55 PM
Endangered User
Joined Jul 2002
1,307 Posts
Quote:

Coordination is not conspiracy. You conspiracy theorists need to chill. He is widely hated for his actions. Not some secret society.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Let me make sure I have this whopper down. (giggle, snicker)

You, Gman2, grand master of identifying NeoCon conspiracies existant or not are telling "conspiracy theorists" to "chill". (snort, chuckle, wipe tear from eye)

Please stop. You're killing me.

Matt
Old Nov 05, 2003, 04:06 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
Yes, Ken Starr was part of an organized smear campaign.
He tried to find things that didnt exist. All of the <<<<<<gates of Clinton proved groundless. Bush however, has a past replete with misdemeanors and felonies, unpunished. My point is, now that the shoe is on the other foot, you are very amenable to seeing conspiracies. I personally see greater import in sending young men to their deaths for a lie than not admitting oral sex by using semantics.

Much of what is wrong with our country has a root in our presidents past. Stock manipulation, investor fraud, unjust treatment of some druggies and not others[rich]. His grandfathers investment in the nazi's. Forgiven loans from his bball days for political favors from his dad and later from himself. Gov. responsive only to large donors. etc. etc.
Old Nov 05, 2003, 04:25 PM
Endangered User
Joined Jul 2002
1,307 Posts
Quote:
Yes, Ken Starr was part of an organized smear campaign.
He tried to find things that didnt exist. All of the <<<<<<gates of Clinton proved groundless.
Groundless? I seem to recall that Clinton himself finally found some moral courage and admitted that he has sex with Monica Lewinsky and then lied about it.

Shame on Ken Starr for finding things that did exist.

Matt
Old Nov 05, 2003, 06:52 PM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Dec 2000
1,308 Posts
Gman, Prestige is a blue dress and a pearl necklace.....

Dave
Dave Campbell is offline Find More Posts by Dave Campbell