HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by WilliamHardin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 31, 2012, 06:04 PM
Joined May 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: -1
For Sale
plane kits/float kit

Bought for my brother but he has no time to mess with them.

Two plane kits,Gee Bee SeaHawk which has had the wings only started and an Older model Indy Sport with a 56 inch wingspan which is still disassembled.

Also a set of fiberglass floats,new in box,all parts still factory sealed,information below:

ARF Sport Floats with Great Planes quality.
Made of sturdy, lightweight fiberglass, with fast and easy final assembly, the .40-.60 Size ARF Sport Floats come already finished for use right out of the box. Modelers can also paint them to complement any trim scheme.
Designed to raise airplanes off the water smoothly and safely, with a ventral fin that preserves low-speed flight stability and straight tracking.
Can be steered using an in-float servo or with airplane rudder input.
Hardware is included for easy installation, and conversion of existing models to floats.
The floats in the first image are what's for sale,the plane is not included,the kit is brand new and can be found here:
http://www.greatplanes.com/accys/gpmq1882.html

Make an offer on all,i paid $60 and would like to get that back at least,shipping of $20 per kit needs to be added.

PM me and i will send you any information you need.
WilliamHardin is offline Find More Posts by WilliamHardin
Last edited by WilliamHardin; Jun 01, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2012, 06:55 PM
A HOARDER ONCE MORE....GEEZ!!!
United States, NC, Archdale
Joined Mar 2011
100 Posts
Trader Rating: 331
Pics?
Plasmajoe is online now Find More Posts by Plasmajoe
Old Jun 01, 2012, 12:51 PM
Joined May 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: -1
Sorry it took so long,had to buy a new battery for my camera,you'll notice also in one of the images that there are some spare parts.
10 Propellers and misc things like tanks,the floats on the box go to the seahawk,i just couldn't fit them in the box.
I have a couple PMs wanting everything but i wanted to post images so they wouldn't have to be bid on sight unseen.

As you can tell from the images i paid $15 for each kit and $20 for the float kit.
I also paid $10 for the spare props and accessories,I am just trying to get back what i invested,not to over price them to get more then what i paid.
The price on the float kit alone was $119 (tags still on it).
I just want them to go to someone who can enjoy them and not let them sit around here until my wife throws them out in the shed.

I don't know much about shipping but i calculated on the USPS site the size of the boxes and weights and it came out around $20 per box,if there is a cheaper way please let me know.
WilliamHardin is offline Find More Posts by WilliamHardin
Last edited by WilliamHardin; Jun 01, 2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old Jun 01, 2012, 08:40 PM
Joined Mar 2011
100 Posts
Paypal sent
Old Jul 09, 2012, 11:57 PM
Joined Mar 2011
100 Posts
Fraud alert.......paypal dispute in progress!!!!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:34 PM
Joined Mar 2009
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
What happened???
dave89b is offline Find More Posts by dave89b
Old Jul 15, 2012, 11:41 PM
Joined Mar 2011
100 Posts
He has until Monday to contact PAYPAL!

He never shipped the items and wouldn't answer any emails!

Gordon