SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 30, 2012, 11:52 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
66 Posts
Discussion
Review:Sky Rc "Ultimate 400w 20amp Pro Balance Charger/Discharge

So i got this charger from ebay for $89.90 USD from www.hobbyhot.com

It is a 400w charger and charges at a massive 20amps.

I got it today and here it is:

What you see when you open the box:

It comes with the charger, alligator leads for the input, an XH balance board and 2 sets of charging leads. One with alligator clips on the end and one with pre tinned wires ready for you prefered plug.

The charger:

Also, The manual is AWESOME! it contains coloured photos, and is well documented. it also has a complete flow chart which shows what would be on the screen.

The charger has an all aluminium case and feels really solid. it has 4 rubber feet on the bottom so that it doesn't have contact on the floor making it cooler. it has 2 fans on the sides, and one fan is letting air in while the other one blows air out. because of that it has really good airflow.

it operates really simply, and it works exactly like your common 4 button charger.

All in all it's a great charger for the price. especially if you are going to charge multiple batteries at once, like if you have a vehicle which requires 2 batteries.

I highly reccomend this charger for someone who's in the market to step up from their 10amp charger.
szewang2805 is offline Find More Posts by szewang2805
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2012, 08:55 AM
United States, MN
Joined Feb 2011
4,374 Posts
Looking at post history for szewang2805 this seems more like an advertisement for hobbyhot then an unbiased review.

Also if you need to charge two batteries for 1 vehicle a paraboard works equally well.
grimbeaver is offline Find More Posts by grimbeaver