HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tc3wins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 30, 2012, 08:49 PM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Trader Rating: 149
Sold
Hexacopter Frame!!!! with extras!!! camera gimbal!!! updated. 160.00 Shipped

I have decided to keep the electronics for another future build. I am selling a Xaircraft Hexa Frame Fiberglass version. it has a handfull of flights no crashes or hard landings. I am including the camera gimbal with 2 brandnew servos, one servos is a high torque metal gear the other is a standard servo. I am also including 4 led lights 2 red and 2 blue. and I will also include the power distrbution board. there are also some extra hardware and mounting plates etc.that will be with the frame. I am selling for 160.00 Firm shipped. Please PM with Questions. I accept Paypal. Sorry but I will not ship over seas. it would cost too much. Also no trades.

Right now I only have pics of the completed quad.
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins
Last edited by tc3wins; May 31, 2012 at 09:57 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2012, 10:20 AM
Pass me some zip-ties!
United States, FL, Gainesville
Joined Nov 2006
2,632 Posts
Trader Rating: 90
Good seller and all around great guy. Buy with confidence. He takes great care of his stuff.
HansAuf is offline Find More Posts by HansAuf
Old May 31, 2012, 09:06 PM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Trader Rating: 149
Thanks. This is a great frame and will be great for someone that wants an AP ship. or it can be built for a sport flyer. was also going to mention that the mounting rods on the bottom of the frame are carbon fiber. the frame looks brand new. will also include a new clear dome cover to the buyer.
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins
Closed Thread