HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stwaller12, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 30, 2012, 06:47 PM
United States, MI, Brighton
Joined Jun 2010
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Sold
BNF Blade MCPx V2 with a lot of extras

I'm selling my MCPx that was purchased here about 2 months ago. This comes with alot of extras. The first $200 gets it. The BNF MCPx goes for $180 and the extras that this comes with are worth about $120. It was very lightly use by the first owner and I've only put about 10 batteries though it. There is a small crack in the canopy that is pictured. This was when I tried flying it in some strong wing. It works perfectly I'm just into 450 size helis. Here's what you get.

The BNF MCPx V2 with everything it came with new in the original box. This includes: 2 sets of blades one is for fast-flight and the other is for high-performance, extra tail blades, 2 eflite batteries and charger.

The extras included are new in package. They're all pictured. They include: 1 linkage set, 1 blade grip set, 1 hardware set, 1 swashplate, 1 main gear, 1 set of main blades, 1 carbon fiber main shaft, 1 set of landing skids and 3 sets of feathering shafts.

The other extras are what I bought from Progressive RC. They include KBDD Main and Tail Blades, 4 LiPo batteries for Blade mCP x and a Parallel (6x) Charging board. The batteries have only been used once and I never used the blades . The link below is where I bought this set. The set I bought didn't include landing skids.

http://www.progressiverc.com/blade-m...ery-combo.html

Send me a PM with any questions.
paypal or money orders excepted but the money order has to clear before it gets shipped. After it ships I'll PM the tracking number.
stwaller12 is online now Find More Posts by stwaller12
Last edited by stwaller12; May 31, 2012 at 07:00 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread