HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 29, 2012, 10:57 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,407 Posts
Suggestion
Mouse over a thread title and see the thread starter's name?

Ok, ok, I know this is a very minor thing, but it occurs to me frequently.

On the RCG homepage, each category's most recently-posted-in thread is displayed on the right side of the screen. If I mouse over a title, I get a little message that says "Go to the first unread post in the thread 'Electric is Better Than Nitro'" or what have you.

It already shows who made the most recent post, but it would just be a fraction cooler if it also indicated which user had started that thread

I appreciate your time... Keep up the good work
C₄H₁₀ is offline Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2012, 11:25 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,396 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion!
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator