HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 26, 2012, 04:37 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
Pass Christian, MS
Joined Jan 2010
2,366 Posts
I've got one on pre-order from MilehighRC. Be interesting to see how it compares to my 3DHS EPP Extra.
Eagle34 is offline Find More Posts by Eagle34
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 26, 2012, 04:54 AM
How many planes is too many?
groovejet's Avatar
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Aug 2007
3,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
I've got one on pre-order from MilehighRC. Be interesting to see how it compares to my 3DHS EPP Extra.
I'm sure that it will be an interesting comparison . I look forward to seeing your comments on this in the near distant future.

groovejet is offline Find More Posts by groovejet
Last edited by groovejet; Jun 26, 2012 at 05:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2012, 07:16 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Eagle34's Avatar
Pass Christian, MS
Joined Jan 2010
2,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovejet View Post
I'm sure that it will be an interesting comparison . I look forward to seeing your comments on this in the near distant future.

Well it wont be till August at the earliest, I'm currently deployed and don't return till then. I plan on out fitting this one the same Omega 130, HS-65MG's all around, ZTW 50A ESC, so there should not be any differences due to gear.
Eagle34 is offline Find More Posts by Eagle34
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2012, 07:35 AM
How many planes is too many?
groovejet's Avatar
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Aug 2007
3,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
Well it wont be till August at the earliest, I'm currently deployed and don't return till then. I plan on out fitting this one the same Omega 130, HS-65MG's all around, ZTW 50A ESC, so there should not be any differences due to gear.
Best wishes for a safe return and an interesting comparison using the same gear .
groovejet is offline Find More Posts by groovejet
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2012, 10:10 PM
Registered User
China, Guangdong, Zhuhai
Joined Nov 2010
159 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by N6145k View Post
I just ordered one. My young son is in China right now, in fact taking a train to beijing right now if he's not already there.
P.S. I notice there is no counter balance on the elevator. Not needed?
There is no counter balance for Extra330LX real scale plane as we can see that from the attached pic.

Also this is the first time we make an EPP foamie tail wing to be air foiled, it will be alittle bit easier for production without counter balance.

The evelator for our next kit will also be air foiled and come with counter balance since we are already able to make it like the rudder.
CNJ3 is offline Find More Posts by CNJ3
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2012, 10:40 PM
Wherever you go there you are
7oneWo1f's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,046 Posts
Ah, cool, makes sense.
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 11:56 AM
Wherever you go there you are
7oneWo1f's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,046 Posts
Anybody ever do an order with bestvaluerc? I ordered the extra-330lx but the order status still says not shipped. Just wondering if others have had delays in shipping with bestvaluerc.
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 12:43 PM
Registered User
United States, NV, Mesquite
Joined Oct 2009
29 Posts
I have an order with them right now too. I was just going to Email Max for my shipping date.
It's been a couple days. I guess I expected an automatic responce like other's do ?
Kresevich is offline Find More Posts by Kresevich
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 01:42 PM
Registered User
United States, NV, Mesquite
Joined Oct 2009
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by N6145k View Post
Anybody ever do an order with bestvaluerc? I ordered the extra-330lx but the order status still says not shipped. Just wondering if others have had delays in shipping with bestvaluerc.
I got an Email from Max today. He will be getting them from the factory today
or tomorrow. Said he would ship today or tomorrow.

Gary
Kresevich is offline Find More Posts by Kresevich
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 02:07 PM
Wherever you go there you are
7oneWo1f's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,046 Posts
...
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Jun 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: no need to clutter a thread on a good plane
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 02:23 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2011
33 Posts
You guys think the elevator will be stiffer on this one due to the airfoil vs. the 3DHS Extra?
Belly Gunner is offline Find More Posts by Belly Gunner
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 03:19 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Palos Verdes Peninsula
Joined Dec 2011
1,031 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly Gunner View Post
You guys think the elevator will be stiffer on this one due to the airfoil vs. the 3DHS Extra?
That's my thinking and the reason I ordered one.
Jboy90277 is offline Find More Posts by Jboy90277
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 05:23 PM
Registered User
United States, NH, Manchester
Joined Jan 2007
19 Posts
Hi Guys, I thought I would chime in, mine will be here tomorrow, I purchased mine from RC88FANS, they are good people, great pricing, and have a long track record on Ebay.
They have stock, and the best part is you can buy any and all Skywing products from them as well. I will post pics of whats in the box when it shows. I will also add, I had a product question, and emailed Frank, his dedication to Customer service is beyond A+ If you do not want to wait for stock to arrive here in the US, RC88FANS is the way to go!
PerfectPathTech is offline Find More Posts by PerfectPathTech
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 05:36 PM
Wherever you go there you are
7oneWo1f's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,046 Posts
I'm not seeing their store...got a link?

Nevermind. It is RC-FANS88.
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 06:51 PM
If it's to be, it's up to me.
subsonic's Avatar
Sydney, Australia
Joined Jan 2007
2,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPathTech View Post
Hi Guys, I thought I would chime in, mine will be here tomorrow, I purchased mine from RC88FANS, they are good people, great pricing, and have a long track record on Ebay.
They have stock, and the best part is you can buy any and all Skywing products from them as well. I will post pics of whats in the box when it shows. I will also add, I had a product question, and emailed Frank, his dedication to Customer service is beyond A+ If you do not want to wait for stock to arrive here in the US, RC88FANS is the way to go!
So how is it that these RC88FANS people can export Skywing products to the US but Bestvalue cannot?
subsonic is offline Find More Posts by subsonic
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Winner's Model Extra EPP 3D feda 3D Foamies 55 May 27, 2012 04:43 AM
New Product EasyTiger Models Ultra Corsair 48in WS Mikemynameis Electric Warbirds 14 May 24, 2012 05:23 PM
New Product Another EPP Yak55m -- Winners Model 49" Yak55m SEPP feda 3D Foamies 7 Jan 06, 2011 10:27 PM
Alert Vendo Radiocraft Extra 330LX 35% *NUEVO PRECIO* cochesalido Mexico 28 Oct 31, 2007 08:51 PM