SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:37 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Hello Raymond,
this is your 2450mhz 6.25 turn helix heading to U.K. tomorrow morning!

www.fpvlr.com - your custom fpv antennas.
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:38 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Stiwwins,
here are your 5.8ghz pinwheels with rp-sma adapters for use both on IRC and FOXTEC gear.
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 04:00 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Hello Susan,
these are 2370mhz antennas you bought, heading to Canada.


www.fpvlr.com - your Custom FPV Antennas
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Last edited by KondorFPV; Oct 02, 2012 at 12:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2012, 04:01 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
This is a direct size comparison between 2510mhz and 2370mhz atnenas.

This is what custom antennas are all about... you can see there is quite a difference between the two, besides polarization.

www.fpvlr.com - your Custom FPV Antennas
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Last edited by KondorFPV; Oct 02, 2012 at 12:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:38 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
All New 5.8 helix antennas will be built this way from now on, conductor match, pvc doubler plate in front of the copper reflector.

If someone wants to put their name engraved on the pvc doubler instead of www.fpvlr.com just ask, and you shall receive!
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 03:18 PM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Hello JosŤ,
your antennas are ready 5665, as requested with rp-sma connectors, a 4.25 turn helix also (this goes very well from 5665 to 5945).

Shipping to Mexico, tomorrow morning.
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 09:24 PM
Addict
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Sep 2012
28 Posts
Hi Tony

Just wanted to share my experience with your fantastic tuned antennas.
I was finally able to get out and try out my new FPVLR.com antenna combo (5.8ghz 4.25 turn helical rx, w/pin wheel tx) that I purchased from you a couple weeks ago. The weather has been horrible but the gods smiled on my this weekend
I'm still new to FPV flying; my previous record was an unremarkable 400m. I was also trying out my new airframe (a Parkzone Trojan) so I was very nervous about the whole flight. I did a couple laps of the field running on an omni, and once I was comfortable I started venturing out in the beam of the helical. After numerous batteries experimenting with my new found range, I was able to get 3 km and still had nearly crystal clear video! I only turned around because I was so nervous I was shaking.
I find you really don't realize how far you've gone until you turn around and start venturing home. 3km is a long distance for a noob like me! All I can say is I'm hooked. Prepare for more orders.

Cheers,
Brett
FPVAME is offline Find More Posts by FPVAME
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 10:07 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2007
60 Posts
ERROR ON ORDER FPV LR antennas #183

Kondor
I do not think i ordered the antennas to be frequency 2310ghz . I thought i ordered freq 2370ghz ?????

There is no such channel that is 2310 ghz in the 2.4ghz transmitters/receivers??

Is it possible to have then tuned to 2370ghz??

Will it make much difference??

Susan
gzmann is offline Find More Posts by gzmann
Last edited by gzmann; Oct 01, 2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: correction required
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2012, 10:09 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2007
60 Posts
Error on this order

I did not think i ordered frquency 2310 it was suppose to be 2370ghz ???????

Lawmate does not even have a channel for 2310ghz

Will it make much difference??


Is it possible to have them tuned to 2370ghz?

Susan



Quote:
Originally Posted by KondorFPV View Post
Hello Susan,
these are 2310mhz antennas you bought, heading to Canada.


www.fpvlr.com - your Custom FPV Antennas
gzmann is offline Find More Posts by gzmann
Last edited by gzmann; Oct 01, 2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: correction required
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2012, 12:34 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzmann View Post
Kondor
I do not think i ordered the antennas to be frequency 2310ghz . I thought i ordered freq 2370ghz ?????

There is no such channel that is 2310 ghz in the 2.4ghz transmitters/receivers??

Is it possible to have then tuned to 2370ghz??

Will it make much difference??

Susan


Haha,
don't worry! I tuned them to 2370 , that's as low as my lawmate tx will allow.
It was a typo!

There is a new frequency out though: 2305 (new transmitter),
but I have not bought it yet so I can't tune for that center frequency.

no problem, your antennas have a low 1.1:1 SWR at 2370 (ch 5 lawmate, if memory serves me well).
Tony.

P.S. The antennas are so wideband that having such low swr at 2370, they will work very well at 2305 and up to 2450
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Last edited by KondorFPV; Oct 02, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2012, 12:45 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVAME View Post
Hi Tony

Just wanted to share my experience with your fantastic tuned antennas.
I was finally able to get out and try out my new FPVLR.com antenna combo (5.8ghz 4.25 turn helical rx, w/pin wheel tx) that I purchased from you a couple weeks ago. The weather has been horrible but the gods smiled on my this weekend
I'm still new to FPV flying; my previous record was an unremarkable 400m. I was also trying out my new airframe (a Parkzone Trojan) so I was very nervous about the whole flight. I did a couple laps of the field running on an omni, and once I was comfortable I started venturing out in the beam of the helical. After numerous batteries experimenting with my new found range, I was able to get 3 km and still had nearly crystal clear video! I only turned around because I was so nervous I was shaking.
I find you really don't realize how far you've gone until you turn around and start venturing home. 3km is a long distance for a noob like me! All I can say is I'm hooked. Prepare for more orders.

Cheers,
Brett

Hello Brett, glad to hear that.

If your picture is almost crystal clear at 3km, than 5-6 km can be reached no problem! That would also be a record for a 4 turn helix, if I am not mistaking!
Tony.
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2012, 05:21 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
6 Posts
Helo KondorFPV

What about this antenna?

Did it worked?

Olympio
Quote:
Originally Posted by KondorFPV View Post
the next antenna to be tried for long range will be this one:

www.fpvlr.com - your custom fpv antennas
olympioneto is offline Find More Posts by olympioneto
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:52 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olympioneto View Post
Helo KondorFPV

What about this antenna?

Did it worked?

Olympio
It sure does work, I had better picture at 10km compared to my 16 turn helix,
but My plane now is broken, so I can't try for the record
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:54 AM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Hello Luca,
here is your 5.8 set, 4.25 turns with 2 pinwhels


www.fpvlr.com - your custom fpv antennas.
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:39 PM
home of the best antennas
United States, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Nov 2011
900 Posts
Hello Rampiks1,
your 1280 mhz tuned pinwheels are ready to ship to Norway!

www.fpvlr.com - your custom fpv antennas.
KondorFPV is offline Find More Posts by KondorFPV
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log New "TOBA" F3B/F from RCRCM available through www.soaringusa.com target Multi Task F3X 202 Mar 04, 2013 02:28 AM
New Product www.circular-wireless.com: home of the 100/200Km world range record antennas sircana FPV Talk 148 Jan 13, 2013 06:14 AM
New Product www.HobbyWireless.com New FPV wireless store riosouza FPV Talk 11 May 22, 2007 12:40 PM
new antenna from www.Azarr.com Fred Bronk Parkflyers 8 May 05, 2001 03:21 PM