HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by LCS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 28, 2012, 12:21 PM
LCS
New York
Joined Jan 2003
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
For Sale
Vintage R/C City Eclipse Pattern Airplane Kit with MK Retracts & Wheels

VINTAGE R/C CITY ECLIPSE PATTERN KIT WITH MK RETRACTS & WHEELS

This is an original Henry Piorun Eclipse kitted by R/C City in the early 1990’s. The plane is in perfect shape, has never come out of the original shipping box. It comes with the glass fuselage, belly pan, wing tube, plywood parts bag, plans, rudder, stab, and wing cores. Also included are a full set of MK mechanical retracts and MK aluminum hub wheels that are in excellent condition.

I am asking $375 plus actual shipping. I checked to ship this box to the west coast is $89 If you have any questions please email me at qm4020@yahoo.com

Payment by Paypal preferred
I will also deliver the kit up to 100 miles for gas and toll money
LCS is offline Find More Posts by LCS
to remove ads between posts
Old May 29, 2012, 06:07 PM
Joined Jun 2010
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
How much to ship to PA, still flying the Atlanta I bought from you 3 years ago. Interested in building this one for me?

Steve
Steve Parsole is offline Find More Posts by Steve Parsole
Old May 29, 2012, 06:10 PM
Joined Jun 2010
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Lewis - PM sent, sorry I missed the Summit 3
Steve Parsole is offline Find More Posts by Steve Parsole
Old May 29, 2012, 06:33 PM
LCS
New York
Joined Jan 2003
86 Posts
Hi Steve,
Glad to hear the atlanta is still flying, it was a great airplane, you should see the one i fly now that is electric!!!

Sorry no go on the building , just don't have enough time to take on more projects.

Shipping to PA would be $29 FedEx Ground

Lewis
Old May 31, 2012, 05:46 PM
LCS
New York
Joined Jan 2003
86 Posts
Still available, local pick-up was a no show!!!