HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 28, 2012, 12:15 AM
N.W.
Joined Jun 2007
71 Posts
Discussion
Different computer different price at Nitroplanes.com

My friend and I are talking on the phone and looking at the Nitroplane.com website. We look at the same plane (Airfield 2.4Ghz 4Ch 55" Sky Trainer RC Airplane RTF), his computer shows $109 and mine shows $139.
This is not at different times, this is at the same time my internet page says one price, his says another.
What's happening? Is there no set price at that site?

Chris.
happydog500 is offline Find More Posts by happydog500
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 30, 2012, 03:37 AM
Joined Apr 2012
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydog500 View Post
My friend and I are talking on the phone and looking at the Nitroplane.com website. We look at the same plane (Airfield 2.4Ghz 4Ch 55" Sky Trainer RC Airplane RTF), his computer shows $109 and mine shows $139.
This is not at different times, this is at the same time my internet page says one price, his says another.
What's happening? Is there no set price at that site?

Chris.

Thats easy to answer fella.He was probably looking at the model from there Hong kong warehouse and you where looking at the USA warehouse price.

On the left hand side of the web page there is a button to toggle the prices and stock between the hong kong warehouse and the USA warehouse/German warehouse.

The USA+GERMAN warehouse prices are HIGHER than the hong kong warehouse prices BECAUSE the business and other taxes are much LOWER in Hong kong than in the west AND hobby king take into account the EXTRA Shipping
costs transporting and keeping the USA and Europe warehouses stocked.

Im bad i thought you where asking about hobby king .
I dont know about Nitro then
darksaber is offline Find More Posts by darksaber
Last edited by darksaber; Jun 30, 2012 at 03:57 AM.
Old Jul 02, 2012, 05:24 PM
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jul 2011
2,138 Posts
I know this is and old thread, but just a thought

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-26/t...itz?_s=PM:TECH
JDMJim is offline Find More Posts by JDMJim