|May 27, 2012, 03:05 PM|
Big Box of Cox :: Wen Mac's and OK Cub's, too!
Cleaning out the garage, folks. Here are a bunch Cox, Wen Mac, and OK Cub engines I don't need hanging around any more.
I try to describe all engines as accurately as possible, but these are old and used. All are sold AS-IS. Please look over the photos carefully and read the descriptions completely.
***All of these engines need to be cleaned!!!*** There, now I only have to type it once.
I would be happy to sell everything in one shot, but prices are listed individually, and include shipping via USPS el cheapo mail. The cheapest way possible. Payment via PayPal or USPS Postal Money Order.
1. Cox .049 w/muffler :: $25 :: Turns freely. Looks like a Black Widow. ***SOLD!!!***
2. Cox Baby Bee .049 :: $15 :: No prop nut or thrust washer, turns freely. ***SOLD!!!***
3. Cox Baby Bee .049 w/spinner :: $20 :: Includes red spinner and brass weight, turns freely.
4. Cox Sure Start (?) w/red back plate :: $10 :: No thrust washer or prop bolt, turns freely. ***SOLD!!!***
5. Cox Sure Start (?) w/white back plate #1 :: $10 :: Back plate has some marks where it was scraped up, or cut into, very minor IMO, turns freely.
6. Cox Sure Start (?) w/white back plate #2 :: $10 :: Completely gummed up. The cylinder has the narrow slots instead of the larger slots.
7. Cox Sure Start (?) w/white back plate and throttle sleeve :: $10 :: Engine turns over, but the throttle sleeve is stuck. ***SOLD!!!***
8. Cox Thimble Drome Baby Bee :: $20 :: Includes spring starter, but no thrust washer or bolt. Turns over freely.
9. Cox Thimble Drome .049 :: $30 :: Does not turn over, no prop nut, no plug, no needle valve or other means to hook up a fuel like. This looks like a real old one, but I'm not a historian. ***SOLD!!!***
10. OK Cub .049 :: $15 :: Does not turn over, no plug, no needle valve, looks like the cylinder is installed crooked.
11: OK Cub .074 :: $15 :: Does not turn over, no needle valve.
12. Wen Mac .049 #1 :: $10 :: Lower mounting lug broken off, does not turn over
13. Wen Mac .049 #2 :: $10 :: No piston or con rod, case damage (wear), see photos.
14. Geared flywheels? :: $5.00/pair :: Red one has broken fins, white one has goop on it. I have no idea what these are for. Maybe you do.
ImagesView all Images in thread
Last edited by N925WB; Apr 30, 2013 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Lower Prices
|May 27, 2012, 04:16 PM|
|Mar 14, 2013, 07:16 AM|
Bump! Time to get these moved out!
I've lowered the prices on remaining engines!
I have more engines in this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1660224
And a few more here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1850722
Buy 'em all!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Vintage Wen-Mac Hovercraft info?||dan96max||Vintage & Old-Timer Designs||3||Jul 09, 2012 09:06 PM|
|For Sale||Wen Mac / Atwood 049 Outboard||Wallfish||Boats (FS/W)||2||May 16, 2012 05:14 PM|
|Discussion||How big is too big? Let's find out!||gmwahl||Foamies (Scratchbuilt)||14||Jan 11, 2012 10:54 AM|
|Question||Wen-Mac .049 (1950's)||GCJ||Engines||8||Oct 02, 2011 01:13 PM|