HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 27, 2012, 01:51 PM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Discussion
Hyperion Emeter II not working with LDU Unit ?

Hi Guys

I wanted to make some tests on my jet about the watts and so forth.

Now I soldered my normal plugs on the LDU unit from Hyperion and plugged in the Cable on both emeter 2 and LDU Unit.

So I switched on the Emeter and connected the ldu unit between my main battery packs and the esc.

When I go into Analysis, there comes always this message:

No data unit could be found.

But everything is plugged in correctly, and I tried different things...nothing worked out...

I just don't know what I need to do...they say it will work with the Emeter 2 and the LDU Unit but it seems it just doesn't ???

Anyone could maybe help me ?

Cheers

Regards
NS.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
to remove ads between posts