HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by reddyrightnow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2012, 07:23 PM
Joined Jun 2009
103 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Delete thread

1/5 scale motorcycle by Thunder Tiger, very good used condition with some new parts. Assembled with everything shown in the photos, pretty much RTR (the radio may need adjusting or a crystal). The bike has not been ran for a very long time and when I tested it just before this listing, everything worked properly except the connection between the radio and receiver. It is turned 'ON' in the photos but it seemed like there was a lot of interference and it kept glitching. So I tested the bike with my Specktrum rx/tx and it was all good! Cosmetically, this kit is still like new and only has minor scratches on the side bottom of chassis and rear of swingarm. It originally had a red Ducati body but now sports a new, never ran Yamaha R1 body. Some of the extra parts are for the nitro bike. Electronics included are: Hitec Lynx 3D Radio, Spectra Synthesized RF Module, Hitec DCX receiver, Airtronics 94737 Servo, LRP Quantum Control and HPI 3300mah nimh 6cell stick pack. Very nice bike here for a very reasonable price. $100 Shipped usps with delivery confirmation. Thanks for looking.
reddyrightnow is offline Find More Posts by reddyrightnow
Last edited by reddyrightnow; Aug 13, 2012 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Sold
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread