HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by volcomsnows2k, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2012, 06:51 PM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,826 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
For Sale
SJGD PG-800 Gyro and External Program Card! Same as Spartan Gyro!

Hey pilots. I have up for sale a Brand New in box with the Seal not broken SJGD PG-800 Gyro and External programming card. This gyro uses the same technology as the Spartan 760 and Quarks. I have this on several of my flybar helis and switching a few over to flybarless. The tail lock and hold is the same as a Spartan. I have Quarks and the 760 on ,y helis and I can not tell any difference. The external program card, you can basically test and tune and change all the parameters of the gyro at the field. No lap top needed. This PG-800 is Brand New in Box. I think there was a company that re badged this gyro under Inertia as well.
Asking: $80.00 shipped to the Lower 48. Thanks!
volcomsnows2k is online now Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
to remove ads between posts