SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 18, 2013, 08:01 PM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
FP if I give Robert my 2 motor caps would you mill the ends for me? I'll pay of course. Robert has them but I think he forgot to ask you over all the drama

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:48 AM
Elfie
Joined Feb 2012
102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairlessMonkey View Post
FP if I give Robert my 2 motor caps would you mill the ends for me? I'll pay of course. Robert has them but I think he forgot to ask you over all the drama

Hairless Monkey

Use a drill to make your hole for the wires to exit. You can't see the end cap anyways when its on the kart. Just drill your hole on the bottom near the stock wire exit and run your motor wires out of the drilled hole.
Elfie is offline Find More Posts by Elfie
Old Jan 20, 2013, 12:20 PM
ekd
Joined Dec 2012
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfie View Post
Pure genius Full Pull.
Don't be surprised if he turns out to be the smartest one here.

FP, I didn't realize you had edited more than the "odd" thread. I had the wrong impression, and I'm sorry for the unstated opinion I had formed, about you, as a result.

ekd is offline Find More Posts by ekd