HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by HyperHelis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2012, 09:58 AM
Scammers need to go!
Slidell, La
Joined Oct 2006
1,456 Posts
Trader Rating: 144
Sold
Vintage Nikko Big Bubba & Sears Lobo from the 80's

I have here a Nikko Big Bubba & Sears Lobo. The big bubba looks and works great and the lobo has seen use and does still work fine. I have one mirror for the big bubba. Both trucks use the same tx and it is included. I would like to sell both in the same deal. If you are seriously interested I can post more and better pictures. Just LMK.

Forgot to mention that the bodies are toyota with ford front grills. There is info on the net about this and if I can find it again i'll post a link.

I also have the paper work on the big bubba. They both take 9v and a 7.2v stick pack and a 9v for the tx.

The pistol grip tx is the original for the big bubba and will not come with the tx antenna. I will be sending the square tx which does work and is on the same freq. channel. It will control the trucks but the channel asignment needs to be changed. Or just swap out the antenna and have a blast.

How about 80's for $80.00 shipped for both insured and tracked
HyperHelis is online now Find More Posts by HyperHelis
Last edited by HyperHelis; May 30, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread