HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 25, 2012, 09:38 AM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 185
Sold
HiTec Servo Arms-Std White 4 arm & adjustable.

I have lots of these and there are several types of servo arm in standard white & I have reduced the price to sell the rest of them.

1. Standard 4 straight arms..
2. Adjustable arms with separate arm and servo mount for throw adjustment.

I sell these for 0.20 cents apiece with a minimum of 10 ($2.00) with any combination. Cost is $2 to ship by mail inside the US

I take Pay Pal under uncgeorge@comcast.net .

I have lots of these and there are several types of servo arm in standard white.

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2012, 12:06 PM
United States, AZ, Seligman
Joined Nov 2011
413 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Payment sent. 5 of each.
Dave8888 is offline Find More Posts by Dave8888
Closed Thread