HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 25, 2012, 10:29 AM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
12,788 Posts
Discussion
Kansas City fun fly

The Eagles Associates will be hosting the 2nd Annual Fun Fly at Stamm Field on Saturday June 9th and Sunday June 10th. Please plan to attend for great food, flying and lots of prizes. Take a look at the flyer for more information.
NOTE: Disregard the error in Model Aviation Magazine stating that our Fun Fly was cancelled. Our previous CD, who is no longer a member of the Eagles Associates, in his infinite wisdom, took it upon himself to call the AMA and try to get our event cancelled. To no avail, the Eagles Associates 2nd Annual Fun Fly is scheduled, sanctioned and ready to welcome all pilots for a couple of fun days. See you all there!
mhills51 is online now Find More Posts by mhills51
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2012, 12:44 PM
AMA# 548800
United States, CT, Trumbull
Joined Dec 2007
5,223 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51 View Post
The Eagles Associates will be hosting the 2nd Annual Fun Fly at Stamm Field on Saturday June 9th and Sunday June 10th. Please plan to attend for great food, flying and lots of prizes. Take a look at the flyer for more information.
NOTE: Disregard the error in Model Aviation Magazine stating that our Fun Fly was cancelled. Our previous CD, who is no longer a member of the Eagles Associates, in his infinite wisdom, took it upon himself to call the AMA and try to get our event cancelled. To no avail, the Eagles Associates 2nd Annual Fun Fly is scheduled, sanctioned and ready to welcome all pilots for a couple of fun days. See you all there!
If i were in your neck of the woods on those dates i would be their. make sure you fly some for me too
jombo is offline Find More Posts by jombo
Old May 26, 2012, 11:52 AM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
12,788 Posts
I will if I can get everything back in one piece by then. Most of the good flying will be in the morning with the sun at your back. Our regular field is a after nooner.
mhills51 is online now Find More Posts by mhills51
RCG Plus Member