SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 24, 2012, 10:24 PM
Charlie
Joined Apr 2012
17 Posts
Discussion
Lipo Alarm to give Alarm when Battery voltage is low

Does the Lipo Alarm useful to give alarm when Battery Voltage is low.

as it saying in manual , the RX Board will give alarm when Voltage is low , Pilot change battery to avoide any crashor missing.

http://www.redconrc.hk/ProductShow.asp?ID=158
redconuser is offline Find More Posts by redconuser
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2012, 02:24 AM
Letchworth, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jul 2004
11,720 Posts
Low voltage alarm can be useful, especially if you set it for high voltage so that it will give alarm before the ESC's lvc kicks in.

But, will you be able to hear the alarm? I got rid of one on my heli because I couldn't hear it above the heli noise. Much better to use a timer and stop flying when the battery still has about 20% remaining.
abenn is offline Find More Posts by abenn