HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 24, 2012, 07:08 PM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,259 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
For Sale
PARTS ONLY Great Planes Super Sportster EP NIB

You are looking at an incomplete Great Planes Super Sportster EP "New-In-Box" and it is the version that came with the Great Planes 550 Brushed Motor and Brushed ESC.

Only those items as posted by the pictures are part of this Sale and nothing else!

1. Sportster EP FUSELAGE with 550 Brushed motor pre-installed.
2. Sportster Tail Feathers (Vertical and Horizontal Stabilizer, Elevator, Rudder).
3. Sportster Canopy.
4. Sportster Brushed ESC.
5. Sportster Cowling

The Box is not small so, shipping will be Ugly if your really want it shipped, just providing this fact up front so, you will know from the start!

Option #1: Of course, I would prefer someone locally and if so, I will be willing to let it go for a cool $50.00 CASH, LPU and this means that I am willing to meet someone with these parts from a radius of 25 miles from Downtown Orlando, Florida.

Option #2: If you really need these parts then I will be willing to ship these parts to you assuming CON US ONLY. For this option, it will be $70 PayPal ONLY. (Shipping, Handling, and Pay Pal fees)

Please NO LOW BALLS as I have looked up the Spare Parts and just the FUSELAGE is going for almost $50 alone.

Please PM me with questions and offer.

Thank you for watching.

Here are the pictures!
PittSpecial is offline Find More Posts by PittSpecial
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by PittSpecial; Jun 01, 2012 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Price Lowered!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 01, 2012, 05:03 AM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,259 Posts
Price Lowered!

$50 LPU

"Or"

$70 Shipped within the CON US.

PM with your thoughts!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 11, 2012, 06:17 PM
Canada, ON, London
Joined May 2011
1,606 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
PM sent.
uberjay is online now Find More Posts by uberjay
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:27 PM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberjay View Post
PM sent.
I am very sorry but, I do not ship outside CON US.
RCG Plus Member