SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 21, 2012, 10:55 PM
This Calls for a Sexy Party
Minneapolis
Joined Sep 2010
639 Posts
Discussion
Is my Beacon Foam-Tac ruined/ too old to use

so i got one of the very first Foam tac bottle, i used about 1/4 of the bottle and i closed the cap shut.
it been almost 2 years and the glue still work but ....
it seem to be very thick right now ( i remember when i first got it, the glue was a lot less thick/ quite runny ) is there any tips on making the glue thinner so i can use it ?
StewieRC is offline Find More Posts by StewieRC
to remove ads between posts
Old May 22, 2012, 01:43 PM
rab
----***----
Arlington, Virginia
Joined Aug 2004
702 Posts
I've found that I can still use it when it gets thick and that it attacks styrofoam less. But it does go on thicker and so ends up weighing more. I'd go back to Micheal's and buy another bottle. For me it does pay to buy the big economy bottle as that tends to go thick before I'm 3/4 done with the bottle.

- Allen
rab is online now Find More Posts by rab