HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 30, 2013, 09:23 AM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
23,019 Posts
If you set your system to "do not scale" and "choose paper according to PDF size" then it will take care of that for you.

I printed on a roll 44" wide and it used pages 100" long.

Andy
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2013, 02:13 PM
Edubarca
Colombia, South America
Joined Oct 2009
1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moemam View Post
Hi there,

Would you please let me know the paper size that should print on it to get the accurate size?

Regards,
M. Emam
I don't know if you handle PhotoShop. If you do, just open "Image" "Image size". There you will find the size of the image you have, including the resolution and the mode. It should be in Greyscale, 300dpi. If the original scan was from the plan, it should come out full size. If it was scanned from a magazine, naturally it will come out the size of the magazine itself. If you have the original paper plan and know the length and width, it should coincide with the size shown under image size. If not, just write the new size and then enter, "save as". Save it on TIFF That's it!!! At least that's the way I do it with success. There are naturally other methods with Photoshop and other software but this is my favourite one.
Edubarca is online now Find More Posts by Edubarca
Old Apr 21, 2013, 04:49 PM
Turkey, Akçakoca
Joined Aug 2011
4 Posts
I Found plans for Sig Kadet LT-40
http://www.mediafire.com/?brvpmf5s2xtl717
elunn is offline Find More Posts by elunn
Old Aug 06, 2013, 01:59 AM
Moe Emam
Egypt, Cairo Governorate, Cairo
Joined Jan 2013
14 Posts
Thank you!

Thank you friend,

I am done, please see this link: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1968962

Moe Emam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edubarca View Post
I don't know if you handle PhotoShop. If you do, just open "Image" "Image size". There you will find the size of the image you have, including the resolution and the mode. It should be in Greyscale, 300dpi. If the original scan was from the plan, it should come out full size. If it was scanned from a magazine, naturally it will come out the size of the magazine itself. If you have the original paper plan and know the length and width, it should coincide with the size shown under image size. If not, just write the new size and then enter, "save as". Save it on TIFF That's it!!! At least that's the way I do it with success. There are naturally other methods with Photoshop and other software but this is my favourite one.
moemam is offline Find More Posts by moemam
Old Aug 06, 2013, 08:48 AM
Edubarca
Colombia, South America
Joined Oct 2009
1,105 Posts
Hello Moe, Nice to know you had success!!!! Keep in touch!

EDUARDO
Edubarca is online now Find More Posts by Edubarca
Old Aug 06, 2013, 07:46 PM
Moe Emam
Egypt, Cairo Governorate, Cairo
Joined Jan 2013
14 Posts
Thank you mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edubarca View Post
Hello Moe, Nice to know you had success!!!! Keep in touch!

EDUARDO
moemam is offline Find More Posts by moemam