HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by RahjahDat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2012, 05:23 PM
Joined Jan 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Mini super cub rc airplane with 2 lipo batteries and extras

I have a used mini super cub that has flown twice and has had no crashes but the wing has a small chunk on front on it as you can see in the pictures but does not affect it whatsoever (guess you could glue a peice on) It just sat on the shelf and collected dust and something fell on the wing.... i just tested it on a quick flight and flies well. I the tail has been glued for a small crack but its works fine you wont even notice it, and im adding a new set of tail and elevator set new in package as well as a new pack of bands 2 of which i used to replace the exsisting ones on the plane. the plane will come with 2 brand new lipo batteries and a brand new charger. im asking $60 shipped for everything shipped.
RahjahDat is offline Find More Posts by RahjahDat
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:10 AM
Joined Sep 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Interested Buyer

I am interested in your mini cub. Do you still have it? You may send me an email at krs2252@gmail.com. Thanks
Krs225 is offline Find More Posts by Krs225