HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by keninaz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2012, 04:22 PM
United States, AZ, Prescott Valley
Joined Jul 2007
175 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Wing and Tail Feathers from Mini Ultra Stick~Free LPU Prescott, AZ

I have a wing and tail feathers (with the rear wheel mod done) for a Mini Ultra Stick that managed to survive a recent crash.
The rest of the plane is toast but if you can use these good parts you may have them free.
I won't ship this stuff~~don't ask.
keninaz is offline Find More Posts by keninaz
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2012, 05:26 PM
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Feb 2011
1,053 Posts
Trader Rating: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
I have a wing and tail feathers (with the rear wheel mod done) for a Mini Ultra Stick that managed to survive a recent crash.
The rest of the plane is toast but if you can use these good parts you may have them free.
I won't ship this stuff~~don't ask.
OK I didn't ask. Darn it!
Mr Big Head is online now Find More Posts by Mr Big Head
Old May 26, 2012, 11:55 PM
Prescott, Arizona
Joined Feb 2010
6,764 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Where do you want oto meet? I'll be at the Embry Riddle field tomorrow.
PM me. Walter
TripleW is online now Find More Posts by TripleW