HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 03, 2012, 04:30 AM
Sverige, Stockholms Län, Värmdö
Joined Mar 2011
119 Posts
Ramnes i see you are in norway, im in sweden
How long shipping time from china to norway?
It was 2.5week i payed for My order and it still not here
Tokaz is offline Find More Posts by Tokaz
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 04:54 AM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokaz View Post
Ramnes i see you are in norway, im in sweden
How long shipping time from china to norway?
It was 2.5week i payed for My order and it still not here
Tjenare Tokaz
Tålamod gode granne, tålamod. Om du kommer opp med noen gode "mods" så legg dem ut på forumet.

Actually it took about four weeks to get it to Norway and a few days in customs.

They keep showing picts with the carrying bag, but it's not in the package so it should be removed and put out for sale for those who want to buy a bag, like me.
I was told that the price was $10 but was not able to buy one since i was'nt buying anything else.

Jörn
Ramnes is offline Find More Posts by Ramnes
Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:28 AM
Sverige, Stockholms Län, Värmdö
Joined Mar 2011
119 Posts
Tack Ramnes

Självklart lägger jag upp dom här
Tack för snabbt svar

Thx for answer Ramnes

Then i have to wait hope i get it soon

Fredde
Tokaz is offline Find More Posts by Tokaz
Old Oct 03, 2012, 07:24 AM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
589 Posts
Mini 650 Instruction version II

Hi All
comicflyer had some available space on comicflyer.de for the "Mini 650 Instruction version II" And here is the link to it.

http://comicflyer.de/4downl/Mini650I...nversionII.pdf

You could also take a look at his site. There are some interessting reading and links in there.

Thanks Eddy

Jorn
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:28 AM
Germany, NRW, DO
Joined Jul 2005
10 Posts
It's my pleasure.
But my website is very poorly maintained.
Either you have time for the website or time for model building

CU Eddy
comicflyer is offline Find More Posts by comicflyer
Old Oct 03, 2012, 10:04 AM
Newnan, GA
Joined Oct 2002
2,087 Posts
I just purchased one from buychina.com. I opted for the more expensive DHL shipping which claims 3 to 7 days. Hopefully it will be shipped out quickly. Can't wait, this design has been VERY intriguing to me since the first Ecilop was made.

I plan on using a Copter Control board for FC. Anyone here used it before with this model?
Matt Chester is offline Find More Posts by Matt Chester
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 03, 2012, 10:09 AM
Newnan, GA
Joined Oct 2002
2,087 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicflyer View Post
It's my pleasure.
But my website is very poorly maintained.
Either you have time for the website or time for model building

CU Eddy
I love that Hughes 300 on your site. Where can I get those parts? I would love to build one too.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 03, 2012, 10:27 AM
g0t rabb1t?
Lietuva, Vilnius
Joined Jul 2011
1,462 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Chester View Post
I just purchased one from buychina.com. I opted for the more expensive DHL shipping which claims 3 to 7 days. Hopefully it will be shipped out quickly.
No way, holiday in China, everything is delayed for a week.
Even more, read banner on buychina.com site - they clearly state, that orders will be shipped later:
Quote:
Notice: dear buyers, all orders will be delayed to ship for traditional China National Day (09.30.2012.-10.07.2012) Sorry for the inconvenience.
ABLomas is offline Find More Posts by ABLomas
Old Oct 03, 2012, 10:42 AM
Newnan, GA
Joined Oct 2002
2,087 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABLomas View Post
No way, holiday in China, everything is delayed for a week.
Even more, read banner on buychina.com site - they clearly state, that orders will be shipped later:
Yeah, it says delayed thru 10/07 which is Sunday. So that is fine. I'm just saying that I spent an extra $20 to speed up the actual shipping from 2-3 weeks to no more than 1 week once it is on its way. So if I can have it in my hands by middle of October I would consider that very good.

I think its amazing that I can get something sent from half way around the world all the way to my doorstep in less than a week for only $30. That's awesome!

Now getting the Chinese to actually work and ship on time like we expect it is another story.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:03 PM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
589 Posts
Buying electronics to the Mini650, HELP

I'e just bought motors, ESC, and extension cables to the motors, and since there is a gimbal here to i've been looking at diferent flight controllers but cant decide what to buy.
What are you guys using, MulitWii, for starters and then go to YS-X6 when or if you outgrow it???

My other hexa is a H550 with the KK2 FC. Since this FC dont have any servostabilization i have to go for something else for the M650. I'm also looking for a gimbal for the H550 with Jakubs 155mm landing gear, so if you know of something to use, please tell me about it.

Jorn
Old Oct 03, 2012, 03:28 PM
Newnan, GA
Joined Oct 2002
2,087 Posts
What servos should I get?

What Gyro's, 401b's?
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 03, 2012, 03:38 PM
Norway, Oslo
Joined Mar 2012
5 Posts
Jørn and others, can you mention the setup you'll run on this?

I want to put a sony NEX 5n (350-500g) on this frame as a hex for aerial filming on a budget. But i'm unsure of what to spec it with:
Controller: keen on MWC but the setup seems daunting…. i think a rabbit from GLB is pretty easy to set up... i assume the the 2-axis gimbal output from these controllers is all i need for this gimbal?

Battery: I have a bunch of 3s 2200mAh's from my current quad, can i use two 2200's together here or should i get bigger ones?

ESC: thinking about 30A multistar from HK depending on battery/motor/props

Props: APC 1238 is recommended in the manual: why such low pitch? any good? any recommended alternatives? my experience so far with finding good props for my quad has been terrible, any prop adapter recommendations?

Motors: I'm lost here. Does anyone have a value-for-money solution here considering my purposes?
Question about the gimbal. Is it possible to tilt the camera with a servo on the v2 frame? Does this ruin the balance of the system? If it cant be done as is, i imagine a DIY solution with the tilt axis centered on the camera could work...

Any advice for me??
Cheers!

BTW, heres a google translation of the specs in the v2 manual (thanks for making that available!):
Recommended Wheelbase: 700mm
Recommended takeoff weight: Not more than 3kg
Recommended propeller: APC1238
Applicable motor: suitable for driving the 1238 prop. 22,28,35,36 series motor
Motor frame size: Suitable diameter less than 50mm motor Fixed Pitch 16-19, 25-25 ??
ESC: 30A 3S-4S
Battery: 3S-4S 4000mAh-5000mAh
The recommended flight control: DJI Naza w GPS, APM2 ??????? dedicated firmware ??
Servo: 15mm * 35mm * 30mm size, Such as FUTABA S9257
Gyro: Lock tail mode with the non-high-performance helicopter gyroscope ??
goodusername is offline Find More Posts by goodusername
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:25 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,486 Posts
NO for the ESC !
I can't imagine who make these crazy choices at HK... the new line of green "muticopter" ESC are simply ordinary Keda ESC with nothing special.
The F30A is a much better choice !
renatoa is offline Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:31 AM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
589 Posts
goodusername
I'm not flying this hexa yet, but i'm going for this setup from HK in a few days:

Controller:
I have no idea! But i need one like the MultiWii until i can afford the YS-X6. I use the KK2 for my H550

Motor:
Turnigy D2836/8 1100KV Brushless Outrunner.

ESC:
TURNIGY Plush 30amp Speed Controller

Battery:
2x2200 3S as i have them already
2x5000 3S bought for my H550
2x5000 4S "

Props:
Slow Fly Electric Prop 1045R SF RH Rotation (4 pc)
Slow Fly Electric Prop 1045SF (4 pc)

Servo:
Power HD 3688HB Digital Servo 25g/2.8kg/.07sec x 2

Gimbal:
No you can't tilt the camera with a servo. And some people put a gyro on the two other servoes without me knowing how they do that.
I beleive that someone can make a mod on the camera mount for a servo etc. I'm going to mod it for a video camera(Panasonic HDR-CX570E).

Gyro:
Hobby King 401B AVCS Digital Head Lock Gyro x 2
I have no idea of how to set this two gyros up, but i'll figure it out somehow.

Power distribution:
XT60 to 6 X 3.5mm bullet Multistar ESC Power Breakout Cable

Cables from http://unmannedtechshop.co.uk:
ESC - Motor Extension Cable Set 35 cm
I'm not going to solder any longer cables on the ESC's on this one.

This is about $230 incl. shipping to Norway.

If you have'nt bought it yet you could jump in the car and take a look at mine and get some ideas.

Jorn
Last edited by Ramnes; Oct 04, 2012 at 05:42 AM. Reason: .
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:47 AM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kernel32 View Post
NAZA+GPS is ok! U need 2 gyros such as GY401.
In this post you say use two Gyros, can anyone explain to me how to set them up?
I'll buy ten if i have to but i still dont know how to set up a gyro, so please help me.

My radio is the TGY 9X with FrSky DIY kit and a 8 channel receiver.

Jorn
Closed Thread