HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Aug 31, 2012, 09:49 AM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
Seems like Buychina.com has removed the sale's on this frame..
OnceAFly is offline Find More Posts by OnceAFly
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2012, 02:21 PM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAFly View Post
OnceAFly
I sent them a mail for a few minutes ago since i've heard nothing and seen no copter after i received the trackingnumber. Has anyone else got a trackingnumber which dont show anything when tracing it?

Jorn
Ramnes is offline Find More Posts by Ramnes
Last edited by Ramnes; Sep 01, 2012 at 01:09 AM.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 07:32 PM
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Apr 2004
111 Posts
Hi Ramnes

I didn't order mine from info@tattoomachinefactory.com but from the guy on eBay.
It took 4-5 days before the tracking number showed anything. The system is obviously not as fast or instant as say DHL. So I wouldn't panic until a week or more has gone by.
I've even had it that a company has sent me a tracking number before they have packed and shipped the product.
Well mine did turn up 2 weeks after being sent the tracking number.
I hope yours arrives soon.

I emailed the supplier and received the instructions (thank you eBay guy) which did help a bit but it still needs a little gray matter, because since the instructions were produced, there have been a lot of changes/updates.

So I've now got the frame altogether and am just starting to work out the electrics.
Any ideas on the best controller without braking the bank?
I've got a Naza + GPS but I'm using that in a heavy-lift DSLR Hex project.
I've also got a FY91q + GPS Navigation Edition but I'm a hesitant about using it because of some of the negative posts about it here.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramnes View Post
OnceAFly
I sent them a mail for a few minutes ago since i've heard nothing and seen no copter after i received the trackingnumber. Has anyone else got a trackingnumber which dont show anything when tracing it?

This is the e-mail address i payed through PayPal with: info@tattoomachinefactory.com, Ling Wei.
I've sent a mail to this address to.

Jorn
katipo is offline Find More Posts by katipo
Old Aug 31, 2012, 07:38 PM
New Zealand, Auckland
Joined Apr 2004
111 Posts
Hi Everyone

Does anyone know the best servos to use for the camera stabiliser?

What kind of power do we need?
Obviously speed and accuracy needs to be high.

If anyone has there one up and running please let me/us know what you used and how they are working out.

Many Thanks
katipo is offline Find More Posts by katipo
Old Sep 01, 2012, 01:12 AM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
748 Posts
Quote:
OnceAFly

Jorn
Hi Everyone
BuyChina sent me a mail saying it take some time for the tracking# to show up in Belgium. The problem is, i dont live in Belgium, but in Norway.

I'll just have to wait and see whats happening and be patient(thats the hard part).

Jorn
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:20 AM
Joined Jul 2012
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAFly View Post
It's available at http://www.buychina.com/multirotors
All multirotors related items will be updated day by day.One stop shop for all products.
buychina is offline Find More Posts by buychina
Last edited by buychina; Sep 01, 2012 at 05:37 AM.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:21 AM
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Oct 2011
847 Posts
Well Ramnes,at least you managed to order one but the hard part is waiting i guess lol

Edit: The frame is up on the web and so do the price...

Hey buychina, a ot question here sorry...i saw the mini cp servo gear selling on your website but the shipping far too high even when if i add the quatity and the shipping add up aswell...for that price i am better off getting the new servo...
OnceAFly is offline Find More Posts by OnceAFly
Last edited by OnceAFly; Sep 01, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 12:40 PM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
748 Posts
[QUOTE=OnceAFly;22609827]Well Ramnes,at least you managed to order one but the hard part is waiting i guess lol

OnceAFly
Haha, your'e quite right about that!

EDIT: It's on it's way now. The frame was in Beijing yesterday.

Jorn
Last edited by Ramnes; Sep 02, 2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 06:17 AM
Russia
Joined Nov 2007
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buychina View Post
It's available at http://www.buychina.com/multirotors
All multirotors related items will be updated day by day.One stop shop for all products.
1. Can you ask manufacturer to sell the kit without CF tubes and bag? Or even balance mechanics alone without frame?
2. Are the landing gears now crush resistant?

www.buychina.com was redirected for couple of hours today to openDNS "website unavailable". I've checked through google root DNS.
Do you run it on your home computer without static IP?
dehicka is offline Find More Posts by dehicka
Last edited by dehicka; Sep 02, 2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 02:40 AM
Belgium
Joined Aug 2008
45 Posts
Quote:
Hi Everyone
BuyChina sent me a mail saying it take some time for the tracking# to show up in Belgium. The problem is, i dont live in Belgium, but in Norway.

I'll just have to wait and see whats happening and be patient(thats the hard part).

Jorn
Hi,

I ordered mine on Tuesday.
I m living in belgium... strange...

My tracking n: RA632816879CN
Camron1981 is offline Find More Posts by Camron1981
Old Sep 03, 2012, 05:56 AM
kitesurfer
United Kingdom, Blackpool
Joined Dec 2005
1,593 Posts
heres the cam mount i made. havent drilled the holes for mounting yet.

AliB is online now Find More Posts by AliB
Old Sep 03, 2012, 08:08 AM
Still flying
Oslo, Norway
Joined Feb 2009
748 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron1981 View Post
Hi,

I ordered mine on Tuesday.
I m living in belgium... strange...

My tracking n: RA632816879CN
Camron1981
Almost the same tracking #. Mine now shows up at Norwegian post so i beleive it will show up at the postoffice in a week or two.

Jorn
Old Sep 03, 2012, 10:10 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
15,478 Posts
Not sure if a relieve, but the whole China post seems upside-down for one month...
I have packages shipped on 2 and 6 August not showing so far at post Office, these have no tracking.
I have another tracked package, shown departed from Asia on 26 Aug, and not arrived yet in EU, while the HK post packages do this in 4 days as an average.
Let's hope they are not lost...
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Sep 04, 2012, 03:11 PM
kitesurfer
United Kingdom, Blackpool
Joined Dec 2005
1,593 Posts
just an update... i have mine flying now,,, many many flashed esc probs, but i got it flying today.
so i can continue on the steadicam system.

here is my cam mount mounted now, and this puts the camera cog under the central axis
AliB is online now Find More Posts by AliB
Old Sep 05, 2012, 06:23 AM
Athens, Greece
Joined Sep 2001
1,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliB View Post
just an update... i have mine flying now,,, many many flashed esc probs, but i got it flying today.
so i can continue on the steadicam system.

here is my cam mount mounted now, and this puts the camera cog under the central axis
Could you show in detail how you fixed the camera mount to the tubes? Does it allow for tilt adjustment?
Also some questions about the stabilizer. How you setup the gyros? On heading lock mode or rate?
tigar is online now Find More Posts by tigar
Closed Thread