Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 5jays, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 20, 2012, 06:27 PM
United States, WA, West Richland
Joined Jul 2010
69 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
For Sale
Parrot ar drone upgraded w/carbon fiber hulls, lights quadcopter

This is a used ar drone. It has tons of upgrades such as indoor and outdoor carbon fiber hulls, multicolored lights along the sides and bottom all wired to go off the balance plug. I have also changed the battery connection so I could use a 3cell 1300mah battery. They fit perfectly and last long and charge faster than the stock batteries.it will come with 1 3cell 1300mah battery w/ deans connection. Im also throwing in 2 stock batteries with their stock small tamiya connection. The drone it's self is in great condition. I have only had one small crash, I strengthened the front camera piece of foam with a carbon rod in the foam. This makes it many times stronger and a lot more resilient to and damage. It flys great and is so much fun to shoot video with. It is very easy to use and you just fly it w/ iPad,iPhone,Itouch,android. It all comes in the original box with two chargers. If you have any questions about the specs just go to ardrone.parrot.com or any accessories.

Ar drone-$299.99
2 carbon fiber hulls-$110
Lights-27
Extra batteries-$60
Deans connection-$1
Total=497.99

I am Asking less than half at a price of only $235 shipped!!!

Only $235 shipped!!!
PayPal only!!!
5jays is offline Find More Posts by 5jays
to remove ads between posts