HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 20, 2012, 09:22 AM
Sometimes I am the weapon
South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, Ansan-si
Joined Jan 2006
1,064 Posts
Alert
Is Rosen Fleet Defunct?

I can no longer reach their site; all links I've tried fail. I get a "Not Found."

That site was an inspiration with all of the RC conversions, typically 1/350 to 1/200 scale plastic ship model conversions. And the photography... was mind numbingly beautiful. A superb effort.
Harquebus is offline Find More Posts by Harquebus
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2012, 09:44 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Dec 2006
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harquebus View Post
I can no longer reach their site; all links I've tried fail. I get a "Not Found."

That site was an inspiration with all of the RC conversions, typically 1/350 to 1/200 scale plastic ship model conversions. And the photography... was mind numbingly beautiful. A superb effort.
Hello and thanks for your comment.
Yes the Rosen Fleet had been offline few months ago,but some of the members have launched a new forum:

http://www.rosenfans.com/forum.php?gid=1

the chinese language interface may be a pain to browse but we will improve it, enjoy
IvanYuen is offline Find More Posts by IvanYuen
Old May 20, 2012, 09:50 AM
Joined Jan 2006
1,064 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanYuen View Post
Hello and thanks for your comment.
Yes the Rosen Fleet had been offline few months ago,but some of the members have launched a new forum:

http://www.rosenfans.com/forum.php?gid=1

the chinese language interface may be a pain to browse but we will improve it, enjoy
You are welcome! Thank you for the fast response. I am gratified that you all have found a new home. Much would have been lost otherwise.

This is great news...
RCG Plus Member
Old May 20, 2012, 10:09 AM
Joined Jan 2006
1,064 Posts
Is the old content still available also?

Seems I will have to register to see anything besides text. Some of your user's content requires a log in. Probably a good idea to keep things hidden from non-members.

Good stuff anyway. Kind regards.
RCG Plus Member