HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 19, 2012, 07:18 PM
"Spark Chaser"
United States, WI, Middleton
Joined Jun 2004
337 Posts
Discussion
Not seeing my product reviews, why?

I've tried twice to submit product reviews on the Aerosky SBach 55" Kit version that I purchased on Nitroplanes. I've never seen either review posted. (I posted the first one several weeks ago, then tried again a few days ago.)

The reviews were neither glowing nor negative. IMHO this isn't a bad foamie, but as a 'kit' version it does present a few challenges that people should be aware of.

I've also written up my experiences on a thread about the Aerosky Extra and SBach elsewhere on rcgroups.

I'd like to think that customer reviews are not 'censored', but this isn't helping me to think this...
jokeane is offline Find More Posts by jokeane
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Picked up another SebArt
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2012, 06:33 PM
United States, CO, Arvada
Joined Nov 2010
690 Posts
My personal opinion is that unless the review is glowing they won't put it up. I bought a Nitroplanes pirated Kadet Sr. and they sent me an email asking for my review. First off I'll say that this plane required 2 pounds of lead in the nose PLUS a 5 cell C sized pattery under the tank, and that's with an ASP 80 4 stroke! I might add that it's all that 80 can do to get 11 FREAKING POUNDS OF FAT off the ground! So, I wrote 3 reviews, none were put up, I finally told them I thought they were cowards and that they knew their stuff was crap. As for me, no more Nirtocrapplanes in my garage, only the real stuff. If they can't take the heat they need to get out. I can't wait to put up the youtube vids!
cherokeenut is offline Find More Posts by cherokeenut