HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 19, 2012, 05:28 PM
Joined Jan 2011
161 Posts
Discussion
my speed controller keeps shutting off

i have one speed controller that seems to keep shutting off and not sure why. i need to take it off my wiring loop from the tricopter platform and test it alone to be sure if its the speed control or something in the wiring.

my speed control is a 30 amp controller im running 2200 3 cell batteries. the strange thing is the two others seem to work fine. i dont know why this one is not working.

ive been working on programming the circuit board to no succuess. i kept double checking to see if my board has the right firmware. its a black board 5.5 version. can anyone tell me the correct link to download the firmare?

im having a hell of a problem here with the whole thing its just sooo confusing at times. thanks. also can someone tell me the correct wiring for the tricopter? from the board to the receiver. im using a futaba fast receiver system. thanks.

the response here seems to be slow from members.
flyingryanfpv is offline Find More Posts by flyingryanfpv
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2012, 02:41 AM
AVR Dude
United Kingdom, England, Cnwll
Joined Jul 2011
1,609 Posts
Check that the ESC battery type is NiMh.
Steveis is online now Find More Posts by Steveis
RCG Plus Member