HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Captain Canardly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 19, 2012, 12:32 PM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,513 Posts
Discussion
Lady's update

So this morning wife wakes me up with infos of our Vet being able to see Lady "right away"- 20 minutes from zero point awakening
Now when we do get her there, she crawled out of the car, minimally using the right foot, and manages to pee, and commences a line for the 2nd time to the front door- amazing how animals know whhen they are gonna get great help!
It was gonna get crowded, so I go outside for a smoke, and when I got back in,
Tanya and Heather and a wad of Lady fur were added to the room. Mark- the main Vet, took a look at her walking abilities, and then X Rays were next- just some aeration from gassing at the wound. So bottom line is the Lyme's med is stopped, wound meds activated, along with application instructions, and now for some slightly interrupted life. Lady seems to be doing OK with the 'hat' and I now get some time to put true life back in order!
Julie did real well in choosing Maryland Ave Pet Hospital, Lady has really bonded quickly to all the staff there!- and interesting traffic to watch out the window, and daddy has plenty bucks to pay an extremely surprising reduced( from previous episodes) bill!
Johnny
Captain Canardly is offline Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts