Old May 19, 2012, 09:25 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,979 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Discussion
classified ad addresses

I'm drawing a complete blank,here
I want to post positive ratings for some recent transactions,and can't pull up the ad information.
I know to click on the user name,and the trader rating,but I'm lost as to finding the address identifying the ad itself.....and I've done it before !! Help me.I'll write it down this time Thanks.
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2012, 09:30 AM
United States, NC, Faison
Joined Jan 2011
687 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Look up at the top of your browser where the http://www. address is and copy and paste it in the blank spot on the trader ratings page.
rjstrickjr is offline Find More Posts by rjstrickjr
Old May 19, 2012, 09:44 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,979 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstrickjr View Post
Look up at the top of your browser where the http://www. address is and copy and paste it in the blank spot on the trader ratings page.
Thank you,that was a major brain malfunction...Didn't know that would work....previously,I'd added some numbers also,I thought,but it's done !
Thanks again
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Old May 19, 2012, 10:29 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2011
175 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
If you pm someone from the ad page, it includes the ad link. Now you have a record of it in your pm folder.
SLOPERDUDE is offline Find More Posts by SLOPERDUDE
Closed Thread